It was middle of December last year when I received products for review from COCOLINE Naturals. Included in the package sent to me were two sets of body wash, lotion and beauty bar for their two product lines: Intense Moisturizing and Triple Whitening. Prior to receiving these products, my son and I have already been users (and lovers!) of the COCOLINE NATURALS Body Wash Intense Moisturizing, so we were both ecstatic to receive this product, together with the others, to road-test at home.
COCOLINE Naturals are virgin coconut oil-based products made with natural and paraben-free ingredients that are good for the skin. They currently have two product lines, Intense Moisturizing and Triple Whitening, in body wash, body lotion and beauty bar.
COCOLINE Naturals Intense Moisturizing body wash, lotion and beauty bar have three main ingredients that are naturally good for the skin, which are virgin coconut oil, hydrolyzed milk protein and licorice extract. Aside from moisturizing the skin, virgin coconut oil has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant properties. Hydrolyzed milk protein likewise hydrates the skin and makes it soft and smooth, while licorice extract soothes irritated skin and lightens blemishes.
All three COCOLINE Naturals Triple Whitening products have papaya, kojic and vitamin C, aside from virgin coconut oil. Papaya helps exfoliate dead skin cells that aids in whitening the skin. Kojic acid, oh the other hand, helps lighten the skin, while vitamin C, a known anti-oxidant, provides protection against sun damage and helps lighten stubborn dark spots.
What We Like about These Products
All of these products are dermatologist-tested and paraben-free, so they are all safe to use.
Body Wash and Beauty Bar
• You only need a small amount of body wash to do the job, giving you value for your money.
• The beauty bar does not easily melt, so it lasts longer, too.
• The body wash and beauty bar are easy to rinse.
• Both products leave a light, sweet, fruity scent on the skin.
• The body wash leaves the skin soft and smooth after use.
• The beauty bar doesn’t dry out the skin.
• The lotion (both variants) is not greasy and easily absorbed by the skin.
• They leave the skin soft, smooth and sweet-smelling, too.
Have you tried COCOLINE Naturals products yet? How did you find them? I’d love to hear your opinion on the comments below.