I bought this product at Watson’s last October 2014. What enticed me to buy Ivy Naturale Brightening Super Moisturising Shower Cream was its goat milk ingredient which offers wonderful benefits for the skin.
This Ivy Naturale Brightening Super Moisturising Shower Cream is a gentle body wash that has Purified Goat’s Milk which keeps the skin soft, smooth and hydrated; Nanowhite which is a combination of brightening and anti-oxidant ingredients (Arbutin from bearberry leaves, glutathione and Vitamin C); and Moist 24, a plant extract which moisturizes the skin.
What I Like about It
• It smells really nice. Even my 8-year-old son likes it.
• It softens and moisturizes the skin.
• It’s good for all skin types.
• It’s affordable. A 1000-ml. bottle costs only Php199.00.
• It’s economical. A small amount is enough to clean the entire body.
• It’s easy to rinse.
What Might Discourage You from Trying This Product
• It has Sodium Laureth Sulfate, a compound commonly used in shampoos and personal care products.
• The scent stays on the skin for a short while only.
Will I Buy This Product Again?
• • Because there are many things to like about this product, I’ll certainly buy it again.
What personal care item have you tried recently? How was your experience like?