I had my groceries delivered last Friday. I ordered them at SM Markets Online. It’s the online grocery store of SM Markets that allows customers to get their grocery supplies from any SM Supermarket, SM Hypermarket, and SM Savemore store near them.
How to Use SM Markets Online
1. Go to shop.smmarkets.ph.
2. Choose the store where you’ll order your items.
3. Add items to your virtual grocery cart.
4. Sign up or log in to your account.
5. Proceed to check out.
6. Settle payment.
Why I Like Ordering at SM Markets Online
1. They have excellent customer service.They inform you through email that they received your order, notify you through phone texts if some items in your list of groceries are unavailable, and they suggest replacements, too. You can message them or call them to relay your preferences for the items on your grocery list that are out of stock.
They are also easy to talk to. They initially required me to show my ID upon delivery, but since I’m just allowing our condo guards to receive our deliveries or packages for us, I just told them that it wasn’t really necessary, and they obliged, no questions asked.
2. They offer a wide selection of products. You can get all of these from SM Markets Online: fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh meat and seafoods, frozen goods, bread, dairy products, rice and grains, pantry supplies, snacks, beverages, health and beauty stuff, and household items. They even have a Promo Items page on their site.
3. The groceries are well-packed. My groceries were carefully stacked inside two sealed boxes which bore my order number and not my name. There are no broken items or spillage of liquid products. My groceries are complete with an accompanying official receipt.
4. The website is user-friendly. It’s easy to navigate the page. You can order two ways: by typing a specific item you’re looking for in the Search box or by clicking the category of the items you need if you want to see more options for the product you have in mind. Ordering is also a breeze. When you add a product to your cart, the same button lets you indicate how many of that particular item you’d like to buy without getting redirected to another page.
5. They offer different payment options. Cash and credit card payments are accepted for both pickup and delivery. Gift certificates accredited by SM are also accepted for payment at the store ONLY.
You have two options for your groceries; you can either pick them up or have the delivered to your home. Cut-off time for same-day delivery is 3:00PM. Delivery fee is Php150 with a 5-km limit from your selected SM store.