In this time of pandemic, it pays to have a lot of options for delivery of the things we need at home. This ensures we never run out of our kitchen/pantry staples and home essentials. These days we get our groceries from two online sources. The same goes with our bread supply. With Epalengke, I now have three places to get my wet market goods.
I have known about Epalengke for a while now. I first learned about it from the Pisay Mothers’ Club earlier this year but haven’t gotten around to ordering from them until last week. Epalengke offers next-day delivery in Metro Manila with cutoff time of 9:00 PM. I ordered on November 24, and my bag of goodies arrived a little past 10:00 AM the next day, with a delivery fee of Php174.
What I Like about Epalengke
Epalengke gives their customers a lot of choices in terms of the products they offer and how they will order and pay. Their website is also easy to navigate. Each product in the list already comes with a plus or minus button to indicate the number of items you will order, and that saves the buyers a lot of time. Epalengke offers perks and benefits to their customers, too.
Epalengke has just about everything you need: fruits, vegetables, seafood, meat, frozen food, herbs and spices, seeds and nuts, rice and flour, noodles and pasta, condiments, cooking oil, food mixes, etc.
Four Ways to Order
1. Register on their website www.epalengke.com and indicate your delivery address.
2. Call this mobile number: +63-919-0715111.
3. Download an order form from their website and email accomplished form to @epalengke.com or send to whatapps +639190715111 or to their Facebook Messenger.
4. Leave a voice recording using the microphone icon on their website.
Three Payment Options
1. Make online payment through bank deposit, GCash, PayPal, credit card, GrabPay, and would you believe, even bitcoins! You can also pay at any 7Eleven, Lhuillier, LBC, SM, Robinsons, or Bayad Center branches.
2. Use your Epalengke E-wallet with the loyalty points you earn or by transferring funds to your E-wallet.
3. Pay via cash on delivery.
Delivery fee varies depending on location. What’s good is that you can compute your delivery charge on their website, too!
Perks of Ordering from Epalengke
1. You can join their team as an Epalengke Ambassador. I don’t exactly know how this works as I haven’t inquired yet, but their website says you can earn an extra income by being an Epalengke Ambassador. You also get free delivery of your order from them.
2. You earn loyalty points for each purchase you make. You’ll see these points in your e-wallet, and you can use them to pay for your next Epalengke order.