We ran out of Vitamin C stock at home last week, so I tried ordering at Mediscount Pharmacy. That time, the only Vitamin C brand they had was Selvon Cee SR®, a sustained-release tablet equivalent to 1,000 mg of Vitamin C.
I also inquired if they carry the brand of cholesterol-lowering drug that I’m taking. They didn’t have it, but they offered an alternative to it which was approved by my cardiologist.
How to order at Mediscount Pharmacy:
• Send your order through this Viber number: 0917-310-8484. Look for Marla.
• Include your name, complete delivery address and PWD or Senior IDs if applicable.
• Deposit or transfer your payment online to Mediscount’s BDO account and viber bank confirmation as proof of payment.
• Cash on delivery and credit card payments upon delivery of the items are also accepted.
• Buyer shoulders delivery fee.
• Another way to order medicines from Mediscount Pharmacy if by filling up their online order form HERE. You can also call this number to order: 8708-5400.
Since we don’t intend to go out due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we really appreciate the medicine delivery service being offered by Mediscount Parmacy. They offer next-day delivery with no minimum order required. Mediscount Pharmacy is open for delivery transactions from Mondays to Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. They also offer medicine delivery outside Metro Manila through LBC (pick-up at the branch only).