From the maker of Bubble Man Dishwashing Liquid, Mikewell World of Household Producs Corp., comes another environment-friendly product that gets the job done without putting a dent in your wallet. Bubble Baby is a budget-friendly baby bottle and utensil cleanser that’s safe for babies and kind to the environment, too!
Ingredients: Plant-derived surfactants, Water
How to Use Bubble Baby:
1. Dilute 5 t0 10 ml of Bubble Baby in 1L water in a clean basin.
2. Soak these items into the solution for 30 seconds: feeding bottles, nipples, pacifiers, and other baby utensils.
3. Clean with brush and rinse.
We no longer have a baby at home, but we still have baby utensils (baby plate, spoon, and fork) that I haven’t disposed of, so I used them to road-test Bubble Baby. I didn’t even have to make the soaking solution for these. I just put a few drops of Bubble Baby on the sponge and wash the baby utensils. Everything was clean in a jiffy!
What I Like about Bubble Baby:
Here’s a rundown of things that I like about Bubble Baby:
• It is plant-based, so it is 100% safe and eco-friendly!
• It has no additives.
• It is fragrance-free.
• It is food-safe.
• It safely cleans feeding bottles, nipples, and other baby utensils.
• It is easy to rinse.
• It leaves no soap residue.
• It leaves no smell.
• It is mild and gentle on hands.
• It is inexpensive.
Bubble Baby is a product that prioritizes the needs of our little ones while caring for the environment, too. That’s love in action exemplified twice over! Bubble Baby is available at Lazada, Shopee, Walter Mart, AllDay Supermarket, and Landmark Department Store.
Only Philippine residents can join. This giveaway begins today and ends on July 18, 2019, 12:00 a.m., Eastern time. All entries will be verified after the giveaway has ended. Winner will be notified by email. Good luck!