Mom-Approved: Gardenia Pocket Sandwich #PocketFullOf #Pride

As a mom, it always warms my heart when I see my 10-year-old son doing something good for us, for others or for himself. It’s always a #PocketFullOf #pride for me to realize that I’m raising a wonderful kid in my son Justin.

photo DSCN9002_zpsf6x7clot.jpg

To boost his self-esteem and to encourage him to keep doing good deeds at home, in school, or elsewhere, I give him small rewards in the form of a compliment, hugs and kisses, or sweet treats.

And speaking of sweet treats, I was delighted to chance upon Gardenia’s newest product while doing my grocery shopping last weekend.

photo DSCN9006_zpspjadclho.jpg

Gardenia Pocket Sandwich (Chocolate and Peanut Butter), Php15.00

Gardenia Pocket Sandwich is made with soft and creamy white bread with luscious and milky peanut butter or rich chocolate filling sealed to lock in its goodness. I like the Gardenia Peanut Butter Pocket Sandwich, while my son prefers the Gardenia Chocolate Pocket Sandwich.

Why do I love Gardenia Pocket Sandwich? Well, for one, it’s convenient to bring anywhere because it’s light and not bulky. Perfect for my son’s baon in school! And also because it’s “sealed,” it’s not messy as the spread doesn’t come out of the bread.

photo 16806645_10212078587499145_7553947852051392394_n_zpsfl9bkxow.jpg  photo 16807023_10212078587539146_3348206953153886128_n_zpsthccsycn.jpg

Gardenia Pocket Sandwich is also packed with vitamins and minerals, making it a healthy snack for the whole family. Both variants are rich in iron, vitamin B1 and vitamin A. Gardenia Chocolate Pocket Sandwich has folate, too, while Gardenia Peanut Butter Pocket Sandwich has Vitamin B2.

photo DSCN9009_zpsfj8v7vad.jpg

I’m sure your kids will also like the new Gardenia Pocket Sandwich. It’s filling and fun. It’s healthy for everyone. Try it now!

Gardenia Pocket Sandwich is available in all leading supermarkets for only Php15. PocketFullOf # Pride #GardeniaPh

Visit Gardenia on FB to know more about their products.

signature
This entry was posted in #GardeniaPh, #PocketFullOf, #Pride, Gardenia, Gardenia Chocolate Pocket Sandwich, Gardenia Peanut Butter Pocket Sandwich, Gardenia Pocket Sandwich, Product Review. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Mom-Approved: Gardenia Pocket Sandwich #PocketFullOf #Pride

1. Michi says:

P15 is a reasonable price for baon. My son likes sandwich for his baon too. If you have a sandwich maker, you can do this pocket sandwich too.

2. Badet Siazon says:

I like this one because it’s sealed. Kids and adults will love this as baon, anong flavor masarap?

3. Jen Ubongen says:

This saves time to prepare baon considering the price is very affordable! My hubby would probably pick the peanut butter flavor, then chocolate for my son :))

4. Abby says:

This is great baon for kids! Hopefully they still have this when my kid starts going to school in a couple of years haha! 🙂

5. Patty | MrsC says:

We love Gardenia! It was really our bread of choice before we started eating gluten free. Sayang my son would have loved to have this as baon. But he can’t tolerate gluten so hanggang tingin lang sya. Hehe.

6. This would be great for mommies on the go! Or should I say kids.We love Gardenia as well

7. Nini Perez says:

Gardenia is always on our grocery list. 🙂 These pockets are nice for people on the go and for baon.

8. Mommy Levy says:

We haven’t tried this yet. We will go to the grocery today, I’ll buy some para matikman 🙂

9. Oh, what a nice discovery! It’s so handy and eliminates the step of putting filling on the bread when making baon! Plus, sealed pa so it’s fresh.

10. Ykaie loves the peanut butter-filled white bread! I love it too because it saves me time in preparing baon.

11. Meg Mortega says:

I would love to try this pocket sandwich, too! As a working mom, sometimes I forget to et because of a lot of things to be accomplished at work.. I know it is not healthy that’s why having a pocket sandwich is a nice idea.

12. Ang cute noh? I saw those gardenia sandwiches at the supermarket last month and i grabbed some for the kids.. they loved the peanut butter and chocolate. I hope they’ll come up with more flavorful fillings! 🙂

13. These new products make it easy for Moms to prepare something good for the kids’ baon in school or snacks. I never tried it but I will surely include it on my grocery list….

14. Love that Gardenia innovates and introduces pocket sandwiches. These sandwiches are indeed a great help to busy moms. They are perfect school baon or if the family is in a.hurry, they could always eat these while on the road. Good thing as well they are fortified with vitamins.and iron.

15. Korai says:

I like this! Great baon idea for my son. Thanks!

16. Ayi says:

Wow, they have this na. I used to buy the buns before :)) Have to check it out and see if my kids will like it 🙂

17. I’m curious about this! Will try to find some next shopping trip!

18. May Palacpac says:

Aha! I shall go to the supermarket later and buy this for my kiddos to bring to bring to their MAPEH classes tomorrow.

19. jem alvarado says:

It’s good to know that Gardenia have these healthy snacks that we can depend for our kid’s baon or any to go activities.

20. Denice says:

Reasonable price for a good snack for kids. This is so much better than chips and great that it has a good packaging too! Will try this sometime. 🙂

21. Janice says:

We love Gardenia bread but haven’t tried the Pocket Sandwich yet. I don’t think I’ve seen it yet in our supermarket. Must try soon! It would be fun for my son to make his own sandwich using it.

22. TweenselMom says:

I haven’t seen those Gardenia pocket sandwiches in Robinsons and SM yet but will definitely try them pambaon ng kids.

23. Mommy Anna says:

Never seen this one pa, will check in my next grocery. Php 15.00 is a reasonable price 🙂 and gardenia is one of the best

24. My kid and I love Gardenia. I cant wait to try this out soon.

25. Edel says:

We love Gardenia bread including these new ones. It is also very convenient to bring as baon for school.

26. Mayu says:

Ay wow! Great idea, Gardenia! Perfect for busy parents to ensure kids will have something to eat at school or wherever! 🙂