A Day of Pampering at The Beauty Lounge by Bianca Festejo

A mom’s work never ends. She labors tirelessly from sunup to sundown, making sure that the home is well-kept – there’s food on the table, the dishes are done, the bed is made – and that all her family’s needs are taken care of. All these she does out of love, for free, with no days off and no option to resign. At the end of the day, she flops on the bed exhausted, and the cycle repeats again the next day. She’s dead beat, and that is why she needs all the love and pampering she can get. And love and pampering is what I got last Thursday when blogger friend Joy Mendiola of Occasions of Joy invited me to an intimate Bloggers’ Day event at The Beauty Lounge by Bianca Festejo (The Beauty Lounge).

photo DSCN6667_zpsvhtkqski.jpg

Event host Joy Mendiola

Located at Petron Station C5, Diego Silang, Taguig, The Beauty Lounge is a one-stop shop for women’s beauty needs.

photo DSCN6653_zps0i0lhnwj.jpg photo DSCN6665_zps9ennqdq6.jpg

The Beauty Lounge offers hair, nail and skin services in a cozy and relaxing ambiance with very friendly staff and affordable prices at that.

photo DSC_6725_zpsvsv8advf.jpg

Photo credit: Joy Mendiola

The Beauty Lounge is owned and operated by the young and gorgeous entrepreneur Bianca Festejo. This is actually her second beauty salon, the first one, Mary Pauline Salon in Star Mall, Las Piñas recently celebrated its first year anniversary.

photo DSCN6686_zpsxaaskdsz.jpg

Bianca Festejo, owner of The Beauty Lounge

photo DSCN6624_zpsqbrledrs.jpg

This is me and senior hairstylist Jay-R before my hair transformation began. As you can see in the background, the place is lovely!

photo DSCN6621_zpsrrmltxj0.jpg

I wanted those gray hair on top of my head gone, and my hair also needed more volume because it’s thin and fine, so I opted to have their Package A Hair Treatment, which consists of color, keratin treatment and cut.

photo DSCN6629_zps731qd7tf.jpg photo DSCN6630_zpsyuv2rkcs.jpg

Hair color

photo DSCN6637_zpsd8hnmqko.jpg

Keratin treatment

photo DSCN6640_zps0wdjmt1y.jpg

I love that scalp massage!

photo DSCN6642_zpsh3aflnqo.jpg

Haircut

photo DSCN6659_zps71zf2svi.jpg

Gray hair no more!

photo DSCN6646_zpslwdorg8g.jpg

The beautiful people of The Beauty Lounge who worked wonders with my hair, from left to right: Francis “Kiko” Samson, Jay-R Tuliao, Analie “Ana” Baylon

photo DSCN6649_zpsngyh5b8z.jpg

With Bianca

It would sure be nice to have some nail and skin pampering here, too, the works! Perfect for those preparing to look their best for their Malay weddings, for instance.

photo DSCN6662_zpswdvezrp0.jpg

Thank you so much, The Beauty Lounge, for this wonderful treat! You sure made this mom beautiful and happy. Now I’m more revved up to do my mommy, wifey and household duties! And I’ll surely be back to have some nail pampering as well!

photo DSCN6681_zpsvg0z4396.jpg

Visit The Beauty Lounge’s FB page to know more about their exciting promos and offerings.

The Beauty Lounge by Bianca Festejo
2nd Floor, Petron Station C5
Diego Silang, Taguig City

signature
This entry was posted in Bianca Festejo, Bloggers Event, Bloggers' Day, Hair color, Haircut, Keratin Treatment, Package A Hair Treatment, Scalp Massage, The Beauty Lounge, The Beauty Lounge by Bianca Festejo. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to A Day of Pampering at The Beauty Lounge by Bianca Festejo

1. Bagay sayp Ate and I love Bianca’s outfit! I wish my hair could be pampered too hehehe.

2. Liz A says:

This just reminded me that I am badly in need for a hair care treatment! Too bad, the place is quite far from me…

3. Michelle says:

Bianca Festejo is so pretty! And your hair after the hair coloring is so nice! Mukhang promising ang services ng The Beauty Lounge. 🙂 Maybe I could try their services after I gave birth pero next year pa yun hehe

4. Mommy Levy says:

Nice hair color. This reminds me to have a hair treatment soon.

5. May Palacpac says:

You look great. Ako rin, I need to get some hair color and treatment very soon. Mejo pricey lang kasi talaga.

6. I like your hair 🙂 It’s been a long time since I cut my hair short.

7. Maan says:

You’re looking great, Ms T! I’m feeling sore right now from the chores and errands I did all day yesterday so I badly need some pampering lol. I also badly need a hair makeover haha!

8. Nerisa says:

The hairstyle looks good on you. Pampering is something moms need talaga.

9. Berlin says:

Nice hair color. Which really pushes me to have that needed hair treatment. My hair is so messy and though I promised myself not to dye my hair, I believe I need one as the white ones are really overpowering the black na.

10. Its always nice to get pampered! Very relaxing indeed! I need one soonest 🙂

11. jean says:

A neat, short hairstyle is a mommy necessity! they did a great job on your hair. I love the comfy looking chairs! Sayang this salon is quite far from us.

12. You look beautiful sis, I love the color of your hair.

13. Nice, no more gray! 😀

14. Nikole says:

I love their chairs, and for us ladies our hair is one of the most important part that has to be well kept, wish to try their services also

15. Neri Ann says:

It really felt good diba na kahit once in a while lang we get to pamper ourselves. That is a nice looking hair you got there.

16. Jhanis says:

I have the same problem! I have a lot of premature (premature para di halatang matanda na ako LOL) gray hairs. Badly need to have my roots done. I hope they will have a branch in Cebu soon!

17. #gerifiedph says:

I actually like keratin treatment. My nails and hair are brittle due to lack of carotenoid in my system so Im eating up on all things in the shade of yellow and orange while treating myself to keratin treatment for my hair and keratin base coat before polish. Your hair color fits you well and I have to agree, mom’s work never ends and it wont hurt to treat yourself once in a while – to keep us going. <3

18. Gracie says:

Wow! The owner looks so young nga.
    The ambiance and sofa looks so relaxing 🙂

19. Joy says:

I love your hair color! Bagay! 🙂

20. Louisa says:

Nicely done! Sorry to have missed this. Looks promising.

21. We really deserve to be pampered once in a while. 🙂 Great color!

22. It really feels good to have excellent pampering once in a while.

23. Mommy Anna says:

If time and budget permits I love to visit spa and salon because even I am a mom now I want to look good 🙂 ang ganda ng hair mo mommy