I’ve been using Good Maid Bio Natural Skin Moisturizing Dishwashing Liquid in Lemon (Bio) for two weeks already. It’s one of my most recent grocery finds. I saw it displayed in the grocery shelf where I was getting a new dishwashing sponge. I bought it because the words “natural” and “moisturizing” on the product label piqued my interest. I’ve been loyal to Joy with a Touch of Olay since 2014, but in the last few weeks, there’s a shortage of this brand in the supermarket that I frequent, which prompted me to try out Bio.
There’s only one size available for Bio Natural Skin Moisturizing Dishwashing Liquid, which is 1 liter (1000 ml.). I saw from their FB page that it has a Peach variant, but the Lemon variant was the only one I found at Robinsons Supermarket, so that’s what I got.
Bio Natural Skin Moisturizing Dishwashing Liquid is 100% natural because it’s made from natural ingredients (corn, palm oil and other plants.) It’s a tough grease remover. It also has Vitamin E for that extra moisturizing effect on the hands.
How to Use:
You can dilute a small amount of Bio with water in a container before using it with sponge or dish cloth to wash the dishes, or like what I do, just squeeze a small amount of Bio on your sponge then clean the dirty dishes. And oh, don’t forget to rinse everything with water!
What I Like about This Product:
• It’s biodegradable and environment-friendly. Using this product will help us care for the earth in our own little way.
• Just like Joy with a Touch of Olay, this product doesn’t make my hands dry. I have no helper, so I wash the dishes several times a day. Despite multiple washes, my hands remain soft and moisturized.
• It’s tough on grease. When I’m using other dishwashing liquid brands, I wash greasy pans at least twice to remove oil and oil stains. With Bio, one wash will do.
• Php115 is so affordable for an all-natural product that delivers what it promises.
• The Lemon scent is fresh and clean.
What Can Be Improved about This Product:
• I hope smaller sizes of this dishwashing liquid becomes available, too, for others who find the 1-liter bottle too big or too heavy.