I Got a Casio Vintage Watch from Watch Portal

I’ve been browsing through the watch galleries of three online shops for weeks now because I wanted to buy a Casio vintage watch. I finally found the item I was looking for at Watch Portal Philippines (Watch Portal) past 9pm last Thursday, and I ordered right away. I didn’t think there was any risk to it since the payment scheme was cash-on-delivery. The following morning, I received an email that my order was being processed and another email after an hour or so that my order was being shipped. I then received text messages from the Watch Portal delivery man asking for directions to get to our place, and he was knocking on our door a few minutes after. That fast! Wow! In less than 24 hours, I received my brand new Casio vintage watch in very good condition, complete with a tag, a user’s guide and a warranty card.

photo DSCN9909_zpsoaqfepmk.jpg

Casio Vintage Unisex Silver Stainless Steel Strap Watch, Product Code A178WA-1A, Php995 from its original price of Php1,995

What I Like about My Casio Vintage Watch
• It’s just the right size for my wrist, not too big nor too small.
• I got it at 50% off, so I paid less than a thousand pesos for it.
• It’s digital, and it has an illuminator helping my damaged eyes see the time clearly even if it’s dark.
• It has a 10-year battery life, so it’s economical.
• It’s unisex, so my son can wear it, too, if he likes.
• It’s water-resistant.
• It feels light on the wrist.
• It’s authentic. See guidelines on how to identify a genuine Casio watch here.
• It’s great for everyday use.

photo DSCN9916_zpsgziizzbv.jpg

What I Like about Watch Portal
• They deliver fast. I got my order less than 24 hours after I made my online purchase.
• They follow through on your order. They keep you posted about the status of your order via email and text.
• Their delivery guy was courteous and respectful.
• Their products come with no hidden fees. I was charged the exact amount of Php995.
• Shipping is free of charge.
• Payment mode is cash on delivery, so it’s safer.

Will I Order Again from Watch Portal?
I have a great experience for my first online purchase at Watch Portal, so yes, I will most definitely order from them again. Check out the different watch brands available at Watch Portal. You, too, might find something that you like.

signature
This entry was posted in Casio, Casio Vintage Watch, Product Review, Service Review, Watch Portal Philippines. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to I Got a Casio Vintage Watch from Watch Portal

1. Elizabeth O. says:

I am in love with watches especially vintage ones. This is really nice and affordable too!

2. Nova says:

I’ve never heard a bout this website until now, seems you do have a great experience with them and though I’m not a watch person the one you have looks nice.

3. That’s a nice one. I used to love wearing a watch until I got a cellphone. Now my watch is in the storage lol.

4. ViN says:

I just ordered two watches let see if this writings is true.

• Henry says:

hello, would like to ask about your order, if it came on time, and if it is legit. Planning to order too..thank you.

5. Cherry says:

hello! how’s the watch now? is it perfectly working? thanks!

6. Henry says:

Hello, will be planning to order a baby g watch in watchportal, been surfing to different online watch sites, saw some in lazada and zalora, but im afraid to order cause of negative feedbacks and the genuinity of the item.

7. Lyra says:

My 1st time experience with watch portal was very disgusting. Pina asa nila ako ng date kung kelan darating. Pero nung tumawag ako sa lbc sai di daw naka out for delivery yung item. At kung gusto ko daw ako ang kukiha sa lbc mismo. So i asked kung kelan sya pwede i deliver ang sabi di daw sure kung kelan. Nag pm ako sa watch portal di daw nila hawak ang employees ng lbc. At kung gusto ko daw sa lazada nalang ako umorder.

• admin says:

So sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience, Lyra. Mine was a otally different case, though, as I received my order less than 24 hours after I made my online purchase.

8. Len says:

Are their watches all authentic?

9. Luna says:

Hi ask ko lang if ung casio is gold sken kc sa watch portal din binili ng husband ko nakaka lungkot lang mga 1 week ko siyang hindi nagamit para kinakalawang sya, ganun ba talaga dahil mura siya? kc ung silver na casio ko mag 3 years na sya ang ganda pa din unlike dito sa gold na months palang kinalawang na.

10. Luna says:

ung silver ko na casio sa robinson dept un nabili ung gold sa watch portal kaya naisip ko baka fake siya kc kinalawang agad ung mga gilid nya.

11. liz says:

did u guys tried to pay thru credit card in watch portal site? If yes, is it safe?
    Thanks

12. Ynne says:

Hi. Just wondering if nalublob or nabasa mo na sya? And yung model numbers ba ay nagmamatch sa card/warranty?

• admin says:

Hi, Ynne! There was never an instance that my Casio watch got wet because I usually wear it before I leave the house and took it off as soon as I arrive home.

13. Shera says:

Hi would like to know if how is it now that watch? ‘Coz i just order mine just now… Silver and Gold.