A bottle of alcohol (ethyl or isopropyl) is a staple in our bathroom. I use it mainly to disinfect our toilet bowl after “letting go,” that is, I usually pour some of it into the toilet bowl to eliminate any trace of my recent activity. It looks like I won’t be doing that anymore because I received a gift from a friend last Christmas that was specifically made for that purpose.
Theodore’s Poofume is aptly called “Cologne for Your Throne.” Its combination of essential oils creates a barrier that traps the odor under the surface.
Purified water, Castille soap, alcohol, and a special blend of essential oils
How to Use
1. Shake well then spray 6 to 8 squirts of Theodore’s Poofume on the water surface of the toilet bowl.
2. Poo leisurely.
What We Like about Theodore’s Poofume
• The product label is attractive. It uses vibrant colors, varying fonts, with matching poetry to boot.
• It’s all-natural, so it’s safe to use.
• It smells so nice.
• The scent lasts even after you flush the toilet.
• It’s a practical gift for family, friends and co-workers.
• The price is worth it.
Where to Purchase
Theodore’s Poofume is available at all SESOU Nature Source and Make Room & More outlets. It comes in two sizes: 50ml (Php195) and 120ml (Php295.50).