They say beauty comes with a price. Well, I beg to disagree. If your idea of getting beautified is visiting posh salons to get your hair, make-up and nails done, then that will surely cost you money. This standard of beauty doesn’t really sit well with budget-conscious moms like me. Good thing there are products, and affordable ones at that, that can make us look and feel beautiful.
Myra® VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash and Myra® VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash are inexpensive multi-benefit products from Unilab that all pragmatic moms can add to their daily beauty regimen. They are the only facial washes in the market today with Vitamin E beads that help keep skin healthy and nourished while removing excess oil and dirt.
Myra® VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash and Myra® VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash are both hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, so they’re safe for everyday use.
Myra® VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash
• Is enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E beads which protect and nourish skin, giving it a healthy and youthful glow.
• Has Moisture Plus formula that retains and seals in the skin’s natural moisture, making it hydrated and more supple.
• Contains French Spring Sea Water and Aloe Vera Extract that improves skin elasticity and helps keep it smooth and young-looking.
Myra® VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash
• Is enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E beads which protect and nourish skin to give it a healthy and youthful glow.
• Has Biowhite Complex derived from plant extracts that gently whitens skin
• Has Niacinamide that evens out skin tone by reducing red blotches to make skin more radiant.
I’m currently using both products, and I’m liking the results. Both facial washes gently cleanses without drying the skin. The skin feels soft and smooth, too, after washing. It might take a while before I can see the whitening power of Myra® VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash, but I’m willing to wait. I also love the fact that both products are super affordable. I can definitely squeeze them into my monthly grocery budget.