Our young man finally got his wish to have his first pair of Nike shoes. This was actually the reward he got from his Dad for doing well in in Grade 3. He was Top 3 of his batch (bronze medalist) and was awarded two more subject medals for Math and Science during the LSGH Undergraduate Ceremonies held recently.
His Dad helped him choose the Nike pair that’s right for him. This Nike Lunarglide 6 (GS) was his final choice. We bought it at the Nike Park at Bonifacio High Street a week before the opening of classes.
The blue-and-green color combination matches our son’s vibrant personality.
Wiggle.com lists the following best features of the Nike Lunarglide 6 (GS):
• Soft Lunarlon foam for soft and responsive cushioning
• Dynamic Support technology for great stability while running
• Seamless mesh upper for breathability
• Outsole for better traction and more natural motion
• 2-piece Phylon midsole for support and stability
• Flex grooves for natural range of motion
He wears his Nike shoes on Mondays during their FMAC assembly and on Wednesdays when they have their P.E. class. When I asked him what he likes about his Nike Lunarglide 6 (GS), he said he likes the color and style and the fact that it’s lightweight and highly flexible.