Ready for School with His New Hawk Trolley Bag

As prize for his hard work in school, our incoming 4th grader asked for a Hawk trolley bag this school year. His wish was granted last weekend when his Dad finally bought him what he wanted. We ended up purchasing a large boxtype black Hawk trolley bag at SM Aura for him.

photo DSCN7537_zpswxqhvq4s.jpg

4421-ST-Boxtype Black Hawk Trolley Bag (Large), Php4,599.75

This Hawk Trolley bag has a single front compartment with a zippered lead pocket. It has six wheels, four at the bottom and two at the back. You can move it forward, backward, sideward, and you can even spin it around. The trolley handle is height-adjustable, too.

photo DSCN7528_zpsxr37ssrj.jpg

It has zippered compartments at the back with an inner pocket for the silver bag cover to protect the bag when it rains.

photo DSCN7533_zps1zvfxkic.jpg

This is how this Hawk trolley bag looks like when it’s covered for protection against the rain.

photo DSCN7545_zps3jhblyr2.jpg

It has a folder holder inside and has sufficient space for books and notebooks.

photo DSCN7535_zpsaa2xdafn.jpg

It locks and unlocks easily.

photo DSCN7536_zpstqmmkoto.jpg

It comes with a lunch bag and a water jug, but since the water jug is not BPA-free, I will have to use a different water jug for my son.

photo DSCN7537_zpswxqhvq4s.jpg photo DSCN7538_zpsljzvnayu.jpg

The sides are removable. The left side serves as water jug holder, while the right side can hold other stuff like white board eraser, crayons, etc.

photo DSCN7531_zpslkl9bon3.jpg photo DSCN7532_zpsifwuwqph.jpg

Our son loves the design, while I like the color. Because it’s black, dust and dirt will be hardly noticeable. I also like the fact that it is made with durable materials, so I know this trolley bag will last a long time, giving us value for our money. And last but not least, Hawk bags have a lifetime warranty. For repairs, you can simply bring your Hawk bag to any SM outlet or to the Hawk concept store at Market! Market!.

signature
This entry was posted in Boxtype Hawk Bag, Hawk Trolley Bag, SM Aura. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Ready for School with His New Hawk Trolley Bag

1. Pingback: First Day of 4th Grade | Pensive Thoughts

2. Elizabeth O. says:

It’s nice and big. I am sure it will accommodate all his books and notebooks.

3. papaleng says:

wow! ang ganda naman so spacious.. Kaya lang medyo pricy.

4. Oh wow, that’sa really nice bag with lots of room to put books in. I have to find my kids bag like that because we always walk and this would be easier to carry.

5. Nova says:

That’s one very nice bag for school, it has the coat that would protect the insides from being wet… just want every child would have.. if only they created this one before during my elementary days, I wouldn’t be dragging my 10 tons heavy backpack back and forth to school and home.

6. Ever since I was in elementary, my favorite bags were always from Hawk. It is affordable and durable. I love the new trolley design. ^_^

7. Wow! It looks really nice & durable. I like the fact that there’s cover for the rain. 🙂

8. nicole p. says:

I miss being a student tuloy cause of these back to school posts.. If I was a student myself I would also love to have said bag… Cause aside from the fact that it’s got a cool rocker design and is not “dumihin”, which by the way is a plus for this rainy season…, it’s also very roomy and durable 🙂

9. Ang mahal na ng mga bags ngayon! 4K, grabe. But Hawk bags are really sturdy and the quality is excellent. Nung bata ako ganyan din ang bags ko. Hahaha! Parang araw araw bitbit ang buong bahay. 🙂 So trolleys really saved my back.

10. Louisa says:

Looks heavy duty and sturdy. My teens use back packs now that they;re in high school.

11. sarah tirona says:

nice, looks super sturdy too 🙂

12. Jen says:

My nephew has the same type of trolley though I am not so sure kung hawk trolley din ang brand. What he has was durable too, minsan ginagawa pang upuan while waiting for his school bus.. hehe. what’s nice is yung may pang cover pag umulan, naalala ko nung panahon ko share kami ng bag ko sa raincoat ko eh.

13. Lorly says:

nice and functional bag but my kiddos’ school does not allow trolley bags. will keep this in mind, though.

14. Jackie says:

Looks really convenient! I’m sure your son will be using it for quite a while. It brings me back to my high school days when first nauso ung ganyang bag styles 🙂

15. Hawk bags are very durable. My daughter has been using something similar to this for the last 3 years.

16. I also buy Hawk bags for my kids. Its a very good brand with sturdy bags.

17. MrsMartinez says:

Whoa! So expensive pala ang Hawk bag. Kelangan mag ipon na hehe

xoxo
    MrsMartinez

18. This post reminded me of my trolley bag back in grade school. I’m pretty sure your son would be more inspired to go to school everyday because of his new bag. Good luck to your son’s schooling!

19. Liz A says:

Never had trolley bag when i was still in school. I was more of a backpack type of person.. 😀 Though with the number of books and notebooks that kids these days bring, trolley bags are really practical and handy

20. Ayi says:

I remember doing a study about Hawk Bags in college because my groupmate is friends with the owner. Hehehe. Very sturdy talaga ang Hawk bags 🙂

21. Amethystine says:

Spacious! School kids nowadays carry around these bulky bags, and I was like whhaaaa? And I was surprised with the price!

22. I like Hawk bags because of it’s durability. Dun pa lang panalo ka na.

23. Wow, such a nice, spacious bag. Just curious, mapupuno yan for grade 4 books and things?

24. edel says:

Sturdy bag. Good choice 🙂

25. Mommy cho says:

I neeed this bag , where ica norder this one for my son