Castile soap is a soap made primarily with olive oil. It can also contain other plant oils, but it does not have animal fats. It is for these reasons that others call it “vegetable soap.” I haven’t tried Castile soaps before, so I didn’t pass up the chance to review these products when the opportunity presented itself.
I got Casa de Lorenzo’s Coffee Dark Castile Soap and Lemongrass Manila Castile Soap. These liquid Castile soaps contain natural ingredients from natural products cultivated by Filipino farmers. These products are proudly Philippine-made.
• No matter how good these products smell, never drink or ingest them.
• No matter how mild or natural these products are, avoid getting them into your eyes.
Coffee Dark Castile Soap
Mornings will never be the same again with Casa de Lorenzo’s Coffee Dark Castile Soap. You will not just enjoy your coffee in your cup, but you will also enjoy coffee in your bath. A product made by hand, this liquid Castile soap combines nature’s finest ingredients (Olive Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Palm Oil) and is infused with ground real Barako Coffee.
What I Like about the Coffee Dark Castile Soap
• It is made from natural ingredients.
• It is 100% organic.
• It gently cleanses and conditions the skin.
• It is rich in coffee goodness.
• It is a natural exfoliant.
• It rinses off easily.
• It makes the skin smooth and glowing.
• It doesn’t produce much lather, so I need several squirts of this liquid Castile soap for the entire body.
• It is coffee-colored like its main ingredient, but it does not leave a stain on the skin after rinsing.
• While the rich aroma of coffee is apparent while using this liquid Castile soap, it does not leave a strong scent on the skin. The coffee aroma dissipates quickly after showering.
Lemongrass Manila Castile Soap
You can also enjoy organic pampering when you use Casa de Lorenzo’s Lemongrass Manila Castile Soap. This is another handmade product made from Rice Bran Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil, Palm Oil and Lemongrass Essential Oil.
What I Like about Lemongrass Manila Castile Soap
• It is 100% natural.
• It is 100% biodegradable.
• It thoroughly cleanses and conditions the skin.
• It is non-drying and non-irritating.
• It is easy to rinse off.
• It leaves the skin smooth and radiant.
• It produces more lather than the Coffee Dark Castile Soap, so less amount is needed while showering.
• The Lemongrass scent is quite intense, but it does not leave your skin smelling like lemongrass after rinsing off.
• It has a thin or watery consistency which, according to the website, is a common property of soaps made with coconut oil.
My Overall Opinion of Casa de Lorenzo’s Coffee Dark Castile Soap and Lemongrass Manila Castile Soap
I am happy to have finally experienced the benefits of Castile soaps, more specifically, Casa de Lorenzo’s Coffee Dark Castile Soap and Lemongrass Manila Castile Soap. My son and I use these products, and while we have different favorites, we liked them both for a number of reasons. First, they are safe to use because they do not contain harmful ingredients. Second, these are biodegradable products, so they are better for the environment. Third, they are mild and gentle on the skin, plus they are good moisturizers, too. Finally, since these liquid Castile soaps make use of nature’s produce from the Philippines, then we are also helping our Filipino farmers whenever we buy these products. Overall, these products are good for the consumer, good for our country and good for the environment, so I will continue using them. I highly suggest that you try these products, too.
Casa de Lorenzo
Telephone Number: +63 939 9192916