I first saw this product at Watsons last July. Mondes Professional Morocco Argan Keratin Protein Shampoo comes in a brown, sturdy plastic bottle with a black and white pump.
I became interested in it after checking the product label. I also think the price of Php259.00 is quite reasonable for a 350-ml bottle of keratin protein shampoo with argan oil. I’ve been using this shampoo for almost two months now, and the bottle is still half-full.
What I Like about This Product
• It is paraben-free, sulfate-free and mineral oil-free.
• It has Vitamin E and essential oils which leave hair shiny, manageable and full of body.
• Because my hair is easy to manage, I don’t need a conditioner anymore.
• It has antiseptic properties that treat oily and flaky scalp.
• It eliminates frizzy hair and split ends.
• It is economical. I only need a small amount to create a rich lather.
• I love its glorious scent, too!
What I Don’t Like about This Product
• Practically nothing.
I’m very satisfied with this product, and I suggest you try it, too.