Early this year, I purchased a new head-to-toe wash from Robinsons Supermarket to try at home. What really enticed me to buy Suave Kids Naturals Head-to-Toe Wash (Soothing Lavender) is the price. A 665-ml bottle costs only Php212.50. Another lure of the product is the cute graphics on its plastic bottle; an adorable, smiling, little bee hovers around a bunch of lavender flowers.
How to Use:
Hair: Apply a small amount to wet hair. Body: Squeeze a gumball-sized amount onto your hands or a washcloth and rub all over your body.
What I Like about This Product:
• It is hypoallergenic.
• It has no dyes formula.
• It gently cleans hair and skin.
• It has lavender extracts that calm, soothe and relax mind and body.
• It leaves a subtle, fresh (baby powder) fragrance.
• It leaves the skin soft and smooth.
• It is tear-free.
• It has a nice packaging.
• It’s economical.
• At the back of the bottle is a trivia that kids will surely find interesting.
What You Might Not Like about This Product:
• It has SLS (Sodium Laureth Sulfate).
• It takes longer to rinse, especially if you’ve squeezed a lot onto your washcloth or hands.
Have you tried this product already? Do you like it?