I chanced upon this Messy Bessy Natural Dish Cleaner one Saturday afternoon while I was doing my weekly grocery shopping at Robinsons Supermarket. It’s priced a bit higher (Php70.00) than other dishwashing liquids available in the market.
Purified water, potassium surfactant, coco diethalonamide (from coconuts), essential oils, lactic acid.
• It’s made of natural ingredients.
• It’s biodegradable.
• It’s eco-friendly.
• It has anti-bacterial and moisturizing properties.
What I Like about It:
• It has a very nice scent, Ocean Rain, that veered away from the usual lemon or citrus smell of other dishwashing liquids.
• It doesn’t dry out your hands.
• It’s economical because a few drops can clean a lot of dishes.
• I hope they can come up with refill pouches or refill sachets of Messy Bessy Natural Dish Cleaner so that customers can reuse the plastic bottle and save money in the process.
I have recently bought my second bottle of Messy Bessy Natural Dish Cleaner, choosing the Kiwi Lemon variant this time. Well, the cleaning power is the same, but I prefer the scent of Ocean Rain over Kiwi Lemon.