The first time I heard about Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub, I became curious. No less than beauty goddess Solenn Heussaff endorsed this product, and that made me all the more eager to try it. I finally got hold of a tub (two tubs, actually) of Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub a few months ago. I’m currently using the Licorice and Mulberry Leaf Extract variant at least twice a week.
Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub originated from the royal palaces of Java, Indonesia, It is a beauty treatment inspired by a ritual called lulur where brides-to-be beautify, smoothen and whiten their skin before their wedding day.
Benefits of Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub:
• Lulur beads gently exfoliate and remove dead skin cells.
• It reduces skin pigmentation and evens out skin tone over time
• It contains Licorice and Mulberry Leaf Extract that helps whiten skin
• It moisturizes skin and leaves skin with a light, fragrant scent.
Scrub Lulur beads all over your skin, especially in areas prone to darkening (elbows, knees, armpits, area between the thighs) and then rinse with water.
What I Like about It:
• It gently removes dead skin cells.
• There’s a noticeably radiant glow on my skin after scrubbing with lulur beads.
• My skin feels smooth and moisturized.
• I love how my skin smells after using this product, and the light scent lasts through the day.
• It’s quite affordable. A big tub (250 grams) costs only Php130.00.
Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub comes in three variants: Green Tea & Vitamin E, Seaweed Extract & Vitamin E and Licorice & Mulberry Leaf Extract. This product is available in Watsons and all SM Supermarkets.