Loving My Ipanema Switch Straps!

I consider myself a practical person, especially when it comes to spending my hard-earned bucks. I’m usually on the lookout for sale items. That’s where I buy most of my clothes (and my son’s too), bags and shoes. However, when my financial resources allow, I also buy clothing items or accessories that I believe give me the best value for my money. For instance, if the product is versatile enough to use for different occasions, then I don’t think twice about buying it.

When Ipanema Switch Straps were launched a few months ago, I really wanted to own a pair because it fits the description of versatility that I look for in mid-ranged products. Somebody must have heard my silent wish because a very dear friend gave me an early Christmas gift last month: my very own Ipanema Switch Straps!

photo DSCN1061_zps25f591c0.jpg

On our recent overnight staycation at F1 Hotel Manila, I brought along my Ipanema Switch Straps because for sure, we would be walking around BGC to find good places to eat and to while away time, but before we left our hotel room, I tried two different straps: orange and yellow.

photo DSCN1073_zps18ced706.jpg  photo DSCN1078_zps2d6d0939.jpg

When we went swimming at F1 the next day, I switched to the pink straps to match the color of my bathing suit. 1 sandal, 3 straps, many looks! I’ve worn three different styles in two days, and my feet felt pretty and comfy!

photo DSCN1101_zpsa774de68.jpg

One day of unwinding and relaxing at F1 Hotel Manila did me a lot of good, and I feel I’m now ready to face more challenges. While a mom like me has many different roles, I’m not really daunted because I can easily adapt to change and I am versatile, just like my current favorite footwear, my Ipanema Switch Straps!

This entry was posted in Ipanema Switch Straps, Product Review. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Loving My Ipanema Switch Straps!

1. kikamz says:

that’s so cool sis! you can switch the straps to match the color of your shirt or skirt! 😀 my only first pair of ipanemas are black… and i must say it hasn’t failed me yet since i bought it over 4 years ago!

2. Yami says:

Mommy Tetcha, your feet look sexy on those slippers.

3. Badet says:

Gusto ko nyan! I hope my secret Santa will give me a pair too.

4. April Perez says:

I agree with you on the part where you said we have to be practical especially when we’ll be using our hard-earned cash. Anyway, wow, it’s been a while since I last checked out Ipanema’s stall. This one’s unique, and maybe I’ll consider buying one for myself to prepare for the summer (even though it’s still months away hehe)

5. Lhyzie says:

I have my own pair of Ipanema! I really like their slippers 🙂

6. I love how you can switch from one color to another to match your mood or the color of your clothes. Great product, indeed. 🙂

7. Mom-Friday says:

Wow long hair ka na Tetcha!!! 🙂
    I’m not a flip-flops type of girl but this Ipanema switch strap is really a good idea. The other brand given to me has a nice gold strap but it broke, and now I dunno if I can still get a replacement strap.

8. MrsMartinez says:

These are really colorful straps! I love the orange on you ; )

9. Chamee says:

I wish that will also be available in Davao soon! I can’t wait to get my hands on them! 🙂

10. Jam Daquio says:

one word. SULIT! ive been a fan of ipanema when i was in college because of its softer material for our feet than the other brands. 🙂

11. jared's mum says:

i love Ipanema + the quality of their flip flops. I had my pair for several years before one slipper broke in half. this new style is perfect for mums like us + gives us more value for our money with the extra straps. now i have a perfect gift idea for myself come Christmas. 🙂