I first heard about Pureology products from professional model and beauty columnist Rissa Mananquil-Trillo who was one of the featured moms in the May 2013 issue of Smart Parenting magazine. When I finally got the chance to look for a Pureology product that suits my hair needs, I didn’t think twice about ordering it online. I chose Pureology Super Smooth Shampoo because I have color-treated hair.
• It has zero-sulfate formula.
• It contains 100% vegan ingredients.
• It gently cleanses and tames unruly hair.
• It has ThermalAntiFadeComplex® that protects color vibrancy and provides heat-styling protection.
What I Like about It
• It is gentle on my hair and scalp.
• It makes my hair smooth, shiny and tangle-free.
• I don’t need to apply conditioner to my hair anymore.
• A small amount is enough for my shoulder-length hair.
What I Don’t Like about It
• It’s a bit pricey for a 250ml bottle.
• It’s flower-scented; I prefer fruity scents.
How Long I Intend to Use It
• As long as I can afford it.
Have you tried any Pureology products? What was your experience like?