I’m glad that Human Nature products are now available at Robinsons Galleria. I have wanted to try their organic products for a long time but couldn’t find a Human Nature dealer near us. Last Saturday, I bought this product for my son: Human Nature Kids Natural Shampoo & Body Wash (Tangerine Tarsier). This product comes in two variants, by the way, Tangerine Tarsier and Pineapple Pawikan (2 T’s and 2 P’s for easy recall, brilliant!)
I immediately checked the ingredients and found out that it is indeed an organic product using ingredients derived from plants and animals.
Ingredients of Human Nature Kids Natural Shampoo & Body Wash
This Human Nature product has the following ingredients: aqua (water), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut-derived), decyl glucoside (coconut-derived), sodium lactate (sugarcane-deived), sodium gluconate (sugarcane-derived), Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, olus (vegetable) oil, Cocos nucifera (coconut) nectar, guar gum, dicaprylyl ether (vegetable-derived), fragrance (all natural), levulinic acid (rice- or corn-deived), xanthan gum, coco glucoside, glyceryl oleate (coconut-derived), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, phytic acid (rice-derived), anisic acid (anise seed-derived), citric acid.
What I Like about Human Nature Kids Natural Shampoo & Body Wash
• It’s a 2-in-1 product that is convenient to use. It’s a shampoo and a body wash at the same time.
• It smells so good. Its fresh tangerine scent never fails to perk my son up as he gets ready for school every morning.
• It’s easy to rinse.
• It’s dermatologist-tested.
• It contains a unique Protein Care System with Coco Nectar (rich in amino acids and vitamins) that nourishes the hair and skin.
• It effectively removes dirt and grime from the hair, scalp and body.
• It’s 96.4% natural and 100% no harmful chemicals. It has no sulfates, PEGs, triclosan, parabens, synthetic fragrances, silicones or other harmful chemicals.
• It’s affordable. A 200-ml bottle sells for only Php129.75.
What I Don’t Like about Human Nature Kids Natural Shampoo & Body Wash
Will I Purchase This Product Again?
• Certainly. I’d love to try the Pineapple Pawikan variant, too.