Christmas is fast approaching, and this means moms’ schedules will get even busier because they now have to squeeze in Christmas shopping and wrapping of gifts to give to family and friends this Christmas. I know because I’m one of those moms who have a hectic home and work schedule. I badly need help to get my Christmas shopping done fast and early. I’m sure I’ll be able to do this by going to the MOMMY MUNDO BAZAAR at the Rockwell Tent on November 24 and 25, 2012 (Saturday and Sunday).
The MOMMY MUNDO BAZAAR will feature 80+ booths of the latest mom and baby products, gift items for the whole family, fun activities and more. The bazaar highlights all kinds of mommy essentials from maternity and nursingwear, babywearing products, baby slings and accessories, diapers, baby and kids clothes and shoes, toys and books. The Mom 24/7 2013 Planner will also be launched during this event.
The MOMMY MUNDO BAZAAR will also have the following:
• Credit Card terminals for your credit purchases
• Mommy Mundo shopping bags (you can bring your own to minimize the use of plastic at the event)*
• Free drinking water from Crystal Clear
• Kids play area by Fun Ranch (inflatable play area and game booths)
• Face painting for kids by Partezeit
• Free family photo*
• Breastfeeding lounge and diaper changing area
• Free issues of Mommy Mundo freezines (Urban Mom and Mommy Pages)*
• Free issues of Working Mom Magazine, Sense & Style Magazine*
• More surprises from our sponsors!
*while supplies last 🙂
*All Mommy Mundo Privilege Passport holders get free entrance to the event and also get their complimentary copy of the Mom 24/7 Planner. If you still don’t have your Mommy Mundo Privilege Passport, you can apply now until November 15 and get this special privilege! (http://mommymundo.multiply.com/products/listing/10003/Mommy-Mundo-Privilege-Passport
The Mommy Mundo Bazaar is co-presented by Shop Mommy Matters, PACE, PLDT KaAsenso and Anmum. With support from Cradle, Lactacyd Baby Bath, Cycles Mild Detergent, Cradle, Crystal Clear, Fun Ranch, Hydrite and media partners Working Mom Magazine, Smartparenting Magazine, Manila Bulletin, Style Weekend, Baby On Board, Lifestyle Network, Crossover 105.1, Mommypages.com.ph and Urban Mom.
To get updates on the event, please see the Mommy Mundo Bazaar event page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/events/144048752403788/).