Sale Alert: The Great Brazilian Madness at TriNoma Activity Center!

Have you already thought about what to give to your family and friends this Christmas? If not, then I suggest you go for chic and comfortable footwear, like Ipanema, Ipanema Gisele Bundchen, Grendha and Rider. This is something that I’m sure your family and friends will like!

Incidentally, they’re having a 3-day sale at the TriNoma Activity Center from September 24 to 26, 2012, 10am to 9pm. You can get up to 60% off on some items; buy 1 take 1 items are also available. Go check them out!

This entry was posted in The Great Brazilian Madness, TriNoma Activity Center. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Sale Alert: The Great Brazilian Madness at TriNoma Activity Center!

1. roviedear says:

nice! heard ipanema is such a nice brand! 🙂 will check this out!

The Bargain Doll

2. I didn’t know about this until I saw a post from an FB friend. Buy 1 take 1 raw omg!

3. Kaye T. says:

I love flip flops! I just don’t know where to get these Ipanema slippers here in the midwest. Buy 1 get 1 pa naman…masarap sana mag shopping. 🙂

It’s me Kaye

4. This sounds good news for me..Ipanema at 60% off….cooool!

5. janese says:

Wow for somebody like me who loves shopping items on sale, this will be a big saver plus the quality of Ipanema is icing on the cake

6. LOURDES says:

Good thing I saw this. I really need to buy a new pair of slippers.

7. Mom-Friday says:

I haven’t been to Trinoma in such a loooong time! I want a new Ipanema too, one of my fave brands talaga, very durable!

8. Ipanema footwear are so comfy, I prefer them to Havaianas. Thanks for the heads up!

9. MrsMartinez says:

I love shopping! Thanks for the tip!

10. Ane says:

Oh my gosh! Super jealous! We don’t have a big big sale like that here! 🙁 I’ve been wanting to get me new pairs of flip flops pa naman! 😛 Anyway, I hope you have a blast, and if I were you, I’d so totally hoard.. 😛 LOL

11. peachkins says:

Sayang, I wasn’t able to go there. I love Ipanema slippers

12. Pinay Mama says:

A lot of people are telling me that Ipanema is really a great brand. I haven’t tried it yet because I do not buy my own slippers. I just borrow my sister’s or my mom’s slippers. 🙂

13. zoan says:

wala pa akong ipanema:( sayang di ako nakapunta dyan sa sale madness na yan. eh di sanay I have like 2 pairs na dba? ehehe

14. nuts says:

di ako maka move on kasi di ako nakapunta sa Brazillian Madness. waa. I honestly prefer Ipanema. I had two Havs pero ang daling nasira. The quality of Ipanema stays longer than any other flip flops.