Have You Tried Green Barley?

I’ve been taking Green Barley for four months now primarily because of its health benefits. Green Barley has minerals, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids. The nutrients in Green Barley are as follows:

• 11 times the calcium in cow’s milk
• 5 times the iron in spinach
• 7 times the Vitamin C in oranges
• 2 times the beta carotene in carrots
• 80mg of Vitamin B12 per 100 grams.

According to Healthwealth International Corporation, Green Barley is a total food. “The real power of Barley grass is found in the combination of all the nutrients making it a whole food concentrate as close to its natural state as possible and thus supplies the nutrients in a natural proportion.”

I have also learned from research that Green Barley is also used by health care practitioners for just about any ailment. It helps people lose weight, gives longevity, prevents aging, increases energy, boosts immunity and improves sleep.

The Benefits I Got from Taking Green Barley

I can honestly say that I’m reaping the benefits of Green Barley. I used to have a hard time pooping and sleeping at night, but after having taken Green Barley regularly, I am not constipated anymore and the quality of my sleep has improved. I have also managed to maintain my weight.

How to Take Green Barley?

• Add water to the top of the label.
• Shake well until contents completely dissolve.
• Never use hot water as it destroys live enzymes.
• Take on an empty stomach at least 20 minutes before any meal or two hours after any meal.
• Keep it tightly closed and refrigerate after opening or when mixed with water.
• Must be consumed within a week to avoid spoilage

Recommended Dosage

• 30 ml = 2 caps for teens/adults once a day
• 15ml = 1 cap for kids once a day
• 0.5ml to 1ml for babies once a day
• Take 3x a day (with health problems)

Price: Php250.00 to Php270.00

This entry was posted in Color Connection, Green Barley, Health, Health and Wellness. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Have You Tried Green Barley?

1. anney says:

Wow! Siksik pala sa nutrients ang Green Barley. Ano lasa?
    Visiting for color connection
    Grand Villa

2. janakidiary says:

I always wanted to try green barley since i hear good reviews about it. Maybe I should put it in my grocery list para hindi makalimutan 🙂

3. Mom-Friday says:

I only tried barley juice but it’s the tetra pack one. Wala na ata yung brand na yun. What works for is the PhaMax Wheatgrass Honey! :))))

Wala ata nyan dito ate. Thank you for joining Color Connection!

5. never tried it yet, sounds good though, where did you get it?

6. I’m interested but how long does one P250 bottle last?

7. MrsMartinez says:

My mom is looking for green barley. Where can I buy one?

• admin says:

We buy Green Barley in bulk from my husband’s colleague. If you want, I’ll bring some Green Barley for your mom on our next event together.

8. Gigi Beleno says:

is this the same one usually being promoted in supermarkets? though haven’t tried one yet? how does it taste?

9. Pretty expensive huh, but I;ll fist have to stick with my regular full and balanced diet before finally shifting to drinking this green barley.

10. Pretty expensive huh. I think I’ll first have to stick with my regular, full and balanced diet before finally resorting to trying or drinking this green barley.

11. Janine says:

i can see barley products anywhere.. kaya pala, because it has good health benefits. it is a marketable one for even teenagers or the elders can drink this. 🙂