The Little Boy’s Performance in School According to His Teacher

The third Parent-Teacher Conference for school year 2011-2012 in my son’s school was held last Friday. I went early to my son’s school to get his Development Portfolio a.k.a. Report Card from his teacher. I was happy to see that he got mostly M’s (Mastered) this quarter and only 3 G’s (Good Progress; the second highest rating).

I took home my son’s Developmental Portfolio so I could show it to his Dad, and that’s when I’ve actually read his teacher’s comments on Justin’s performance in school for the third quarter. Teacher D wrote: “Justin is very active in class and has always loved being in school. He has been an excellent student this school year and can independently follow verbal and written instructions on tasks given.”

That actually made my day!

This entry was posted in Happiness Is..., Kindergarten, Mommy Moments, Parent-Teacher Conference. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to The Little Boy’s Performance in School According to His Teacher

1. Hazel says:

Congratulations Mommy on Justin’s glowing developmental portfolio. Glad you posted a photo of his report card. It’s great to see how report cards look nowadays. It’s quite different in our time.

2. Stef says:

Wow! Keep it up little boy! These simple things makes parenting a lot more special. Visiting from MM.

3. bev says:

wow that’s great! Good job Justin! Mom is soo proud for sure. Visiting from Mommy Moments hope you drop by my entry

4. janakidiary says:

that’s wonderful news. Congrats Justin and to mom and dad 🙂

5. congrats to your son Sis, you must be one proud Mommy 🙂 reading great comments from their teacher is very wonderful for as being a Mom to that smart kids 🙂 Visiting from Mommy Moments, hope that you can return the visit too.

6. it’s really nice to see such great comments on our kid’s report card..this makes all the hardships of parenting worthy…

hope you can check out how we welcome summertime

hi Tetcha! can I ask where is Justin studying again ?
    how many are they in class?

by the way, congratulations mommy! job well done 🙂

8. Rona says:

It is such a happiness Mommy Tetcha! as I always say, Justin is a blessing. keep it up kiddo.

Congratulations for raising a very smart kid ate!

10. anney says:

Great job Justin! That will surely make one mom so proud!
    Visiting from hapiness is
    Caracol Festival

11. KM says:

congrats to mom! and kudos to justin 🙂 keep up the good work ^^

thanks for sharing this over at Happiness Is. see you there again for another round of happy posts.

12. Icar says:

good job Justin!congrats also Mommy Tetcha for bringing up a good boy and student…truly a mom’s pride!

13. Shengkay says:

wow..very proud mom..dapat lang! hehehe..
    conrats baby..
    fro MOmmy moments..

14. Rovie says:

Yay! One proud mommy. Congrats sis!