Bowling Is Fun, Mom!

My son’s school treated all of its students to a few hours of fun bowling at Paeng’s Skybowl in Robinsons Galleria last February 23. My 5-year-old son loves bowling; it’s one of the games he usually plays at Tom’s World every Saturday. However, he has never been to a real bowling alley before. This is the reason why he was really excited to go.

Paeng’s Skybowl

Bowling doesn’t require a Mexican blanket; one only needs to wear comfortable shirt and pants and rubber-soled shoes to be able to play this game, and that’s exactly my son’s get-up during this fun bowling event.

My son’s morning kindergarten class and the morning toddler class comprise the Blue Team. They went against the Green Team which consisted of the morning nursery and pre-kindergarten classes. Of course, I was there to capture my son’s happy moments.

The Blue Team while waiting for Paeng’s Skybowl to open

My son with some of his classmates and Teacher D.

The Blue Team practising their cheer!

The Blue Team getting ready to play

Cheering for his teammates!

My son’s turn to hit the bowling pins

Obviously, this is not a bowling alley for kids. The bowling balls are way too big and heavy for preschoolers, especially for the toddlers, but the kids didn’t seem to mind. That’s because they were all having a good time. At the end of the day, it didn’t really matter who won or lost the game. What mattered most was the kids all went home happy.

Paeng’s Skybowl
4th Level, Robinsons Galleria
Quezon City
Telephone No.. (02) 633-8286

This entry was posted in Bowling, Happiness Is..., Mommy Moments, Paeng's Skybowl, Robinsons Galleria. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Bowling Is Fun, Mom!

1. Hazel says:

Oh bowling fun! I was just thinking of bowling alleys where I live. Cameras are not allowed. But I like bowling even though I’m not good at it.

They are so cute! Nagbowling din kami last weekend.

Ate join ka sa color connection if you have time.

3. Jona says:

Bowling is a good sports. looks like the kids had big fun!
    Thanks for the visit to my Mommy Moments.

4. levyousa says:

ang galing naman ng school. It looks like the kids had so much fun 🙂

5. jheylo says:

was here paying a visit from

i miss bowling. it’s been awhile that i haven’t gone to bowling. kids looks like they had so much fun 😀

6. mrscee says:

wow, looks really fun! i wish we can play bowling again soon. my daughter also loves this sport. nangungulit nga lang. 😀

thanks for visiting my site sis. see you around.

7. KM says:

mukhang enjoy na enjoy ang mga kiddos ah. at talagang parang kinakarir! 😀 bowling is fun talaga. it can get frustrating at times, lalo na when all you get are gutter balls, pero when you get the hang of it, ADDICTIVE siya. i’ve been regularly bowling once a week for three hours for a couple of months now, and na-a-addict na ako talaga, one of these days bibili na ako sariling bola ko at shoes. hehe!

thanks for sharing this over at Happiness Is. see you there again for another round of happy posts 🙂

im planning on taking my kids to bowling soon 🙂 it would be fun !

9. Clarissa says:

Awww…it must be really fun for the kids!My kids loves to go bowling with us too^_^ Sana merong bowling alley and bowling balls for kids like we have here,para mas enjoy!

Hello there,Mommy Tetcha!Forgive my late visit,been very busy lately and thanks for dropping by!^_^