Is your baby constantly suffering from diaper rash? Do your kids have skin irritations every now and then? Does anyone in your family have sensitive skin like me and my son and needs protection from irritants? Do you want to relieve your family’s skin problems but find the cost of medications very expensive?
Now, you can become rash-free without spending too much. All you need is Rashfree ointment. Rashfree™ contains zinc oxide, a skin protectant that soothes the skin and prevents it from coming into direct contact with external irritants. Zinc oxide also promotes normal skin healing process. Rashfree prevents and treats diaper rash and also promotes healing of minor skin irritations, non-infected wounds and burns, abrasions, cuts, chafed skin and sunburn. Find out how my son became rash-free here.
Now, here’s good news! One lucky reader of Pensive Thoughts will get to win 5 tubes of Rashfree ointment from Unilab, which cost Php750.00. All you need to do is:
1) Like Pensive Thoughts on Facebook HERE.
2) Follow Unilab on Twitter HERE.
3) Tag Pensive Thoughts by sharing this post on your FB wall: Win 5 tubes of Rashfree ointment from Pensive Thoughts!
Note: Please tag properly by typing “@” before Pensive Thoughts.
4) Leave a comment on this post with the following details: your complete name, email address, Twitter name, FB name and link to your FB post.
• Only one comment per reader will be counted.
• Contest starts now and ends on February 22, 2012, 11:59pm, Philippine time.
• One winner will be chosen via random.org and will be announced in this blog on February 29, 2012.
• The winner will be notified by email.
• This contest is open to Philippine residents only.
• Unilab will take care of shipping the prizes to the winners.