Playtime at Tom’s World!

The little boy looks forward to Saturdays because this is the day that he can go to one of his favorite places in the mall: Tom’s World. We usually give him Php100.00 worth of tokens, sometimes a little bit more, so he can play the games that he likes and get into the rides that he fancies.

This is what he did at Tom’s World last Saturday. First, he got into the Kids’ Burger Machine, then he raced a car and played basketball.

And this is what he got for the tickets he earned from playing: a mini basketball game.

It doesn’t really take much to make my son happy. Going to Tom’s World is one of his simple joys, and we make it a point to take him there during our mall day.

This entry was posted in Happiness Is..., Mommy Moments, Playtime, Tom's World. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Playtime at Tom’s World!

Parang chuck e cheese ang style hehehe.. LAKI na ni Jusin ate,.. Visiting from MM.

2. KM says:

Hi Tetcha,

Thank you for your comment sa Happiness Is… That’s how I landed here 🙂 Kahit ako nung malaki na ako at nag-wo-work, I still go to arcades every once in a while para maglaro, so I can just imagine how happy your

The linky tool goes up every Friday 11 p.m. (Philippines time), pero don’t worry I’ll link you up this time 😉

Thanks again and hope to see more of your happy posts in the future!

3. anney says:

Yung mga pamangkin ko mahilig din mag punta sa mga arcades at maglaro. Pati nga ako minsan nakikilaro din e. hihihi! Visiting from happiness meme.

Here’s my entry

4. Same here sis. A beeline to the arcade is a must whenever my son and I are at the mall. 🙂

5. Cookie says:

He surely had fun! Tomorrow’s Saturday so I’m guessing that you will be going to the arcade? hehe.. Have fun especially to your little man 😉

Was here for MM. Thanks a lot for visiting my site.

6. mhie says:

that’s really fun….being with kids makes me happy all the time. if you have time you can visit my blog, appreciate if u can:

7. imriz says:

yup, same here. i would also give the makulit girl 100pesos to buy tokens and that’s it, kahit magtantrum siya wala ng dagdag.

8. Rosemarie says:

my son and nephew also love to play sa arcades, visiting for Happiness Is meme, mine is up at, see you around…

9. We also have our twice a month playtime at arcades… The kid ( and the Dad!) love it there. I also enjoyed shooting basketballs at the arcades.

visiting you from MM..
    hope you could take a peek at my Indian boy

10. dropping and Kung Fat Hei this year bring us all abundant blessings and good health, i hope to see you around

11. rona says:

This kiddo seemed to really had a lot of fun! Super treat yan for him! God bless you!

12. Gengen says:

That looks fun…Happiness…

13. games and games nothing beats the feeling when you play and have fun 🙂 Visiting from Happiness is, hope that you can return the visit too.

happiness indeed! 😀 sorry for my late visit from Mommy Moments! 🙂