Mommy Moments: Christmas Bonding with My Girl Friends!

I’ve known these girls for more than a decade already. We used to work in one office before, but we have different jobs now, and most of us work at home. Some of these girls are now my son’s godmothers.

At Northpark in Glorietta 5

Despite our busy schedules, we always make it a point to meet before Christmas, and it was decided that last Saturday, December 2, would be the day we would all be absent from work to meet up and catch up on each other’s lives.

At Ayala Triangle Gardens

We had late lunch at North Park in Glorietta 5, stayed at Ayala Triangle Gardens for more than an hour to watch the Christmas Spectacular Spectrum and had coffee at Starbucks in a nearby building.

At Starbucks; I wasn’t in the picture because I took this photograph

Time went by so fast, and it was soon time for us to go home. I wish we could see each other more often and not just during the Christmas season.

Advance Merry Christmas, friends! See you again next year!

This entry was posted in Christmas, Christmas Get-together, Mommy Moments. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Mommy Moments: Christmas Bonding with My Girl Friends!

1. Pingback: Food Trip Friday: North Park | Delight My Appetite

2. remie del rosario says:

Thank you, Tetcha. Miss you….sana we can see each other more often…

3. Vhen says:

this made me missed my friends even more… im sure you had a blast with your friends 🙂

visiting from MM!

4. I guess most of us stay-at-home moms have something like this to look forward to during the Christmas season.

Icar (My Charmed Mom / Of Limes and Lemons) and I were officemates before, and we both became SAH moms, too, when we both had kids.

It’s nice that amidst the busyness of being moms we got to squeeze some time, albeit very little, for ourselves. 🙂

Cheers to us! 🙂

5. tatess says:

My friends are all back home and in Qatar .I have some friends mostly from college but they are too far from in anothar states .Friends are to be cherished even if we don’t see each other more often.

6. Olive Abac says:

Thanks for this article, Tetcha. Hope we can plan for a swimming party on your birthday 🙂 that would be a lot of fun. Hugs and kisses, Olive 🙂

7. Rcel says:

Wow! That must have been a blast! Being with your girlfriends for a special get-together is always fun and worth it! Na-miss ko tuloy mga girlfriends ko! 😉

Visiting for MM! Hope you can visit our Mother-Daughter Time, if you got a chance! 🙂

8. my me and my highschool barkada are doing the same thing since we started working but lately, I mean last year we were not able to get together due to their erratic schedules.
    this post made me miss them…hopping for MM!

9. mjrodriguez says:

It’s good that you still bond with your friends because it’s so hard to find true friends nowadays what with everybody’s busy schedules and life.

Visiting for MM.

wow, fun times! 😀 every mom should have some me time with friends from time to time! 😀

11. Gayli says:

miss you, buddy! i also wish we can see each other more often. what about a girl’s night out on your birthday? 🙂

12. MomLiza says:

Thanks, Tetcha! I’m always looking forward to this annual thing. Could have been better if I live nearby. Anyway, it’s been a a lot of fun and a lot of laughs  merry christmas !!! 