Mommy Moments: Superhero

What’s a superhero? Superhero is commonly defined as someone who has superhuman strength whom everyone depends on to save the world, like Superman. However, not all superheroes have superpowers. Zorro, for one, is considered a superhero, not because he is a man of steel, but because he is an exceptionally gifted swordsman who uses his talent to help people in need.

When my son was three years old and a nursery student, he was able to wear a Zorro costume during their Halloween celebration in school. Below are some pictures of my little superhero.

Before he went to school

The only time he agreed to wear Zorro’s mask

Ready for trick-or-treating

All the kids in superhero costumes

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

This entry was posted in Mommy Moments, Superhero, Zorro. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Mommy Moments: Superhero

1. EINz says:

Thanks to halloween! a chance for our little ones to be in costume and feel in real life whatever character he wanted to be =) Display! display! courtesy of mommy’s effort…

2. jona says:

naku alam ko na kung sino si Zorro kasi di sinuot ang mask heehee 😀 My Super Heroes

3. carina says:

kids really loves superheroes and choose to wear superhero costume in halloween celebrations.
    visiting from mommy moments:

Buti naman at uso na din trick or treat dtyan ate, noon kasi ala naman nyan diba.. Cute ni Justin

5. Zorro is one cool super hero and Justin looks cute in his costume 🙂

6. Mirage says:

awww, cutie! great choice for the little one! I love Zorro e! 😀

7. dorry lyn says:

speaking of trick or treat sana this year maka attend na si vince ko.

mine is up –

8. anne says:

He is such a cutie super hero I so love his costume

9. jeng says:

What’s the deal with the mask kaya? My little boy also did not want to wear the mask that came with his Robin costume : ) I never thought that Zorro could be that adorable. : )

10. Returning the visit.

Zorro is an excellent idea. Hindi common. I like it.

Parpolised Turns Threefic: A 3rd Blogversary Giveaway Special. To join, click here.

he looks handsome on his costume! 😀 happy mommy moments!