Mommy Moments: Sports

My 5-year-old soon does not play any kind of sport right now, but he is interested in a lot of things, like racing, swimming, and sports that involve a ball.

For now, the only thing he is allowed to do is to play racing games online or in arcades, ride kiddie motorbikes or ponies in the malls and frolic in the water.

My little car racer

Motorbike enthusiast

Future equestrian

Olympic swimmer in the making

Will I have a sports car or motorbike racer, an equestrian or a swimmer someday? Only time will tell.

My son hasn’t shown any inclination to play golf, but if he shows the slightest bit of interest in it, then we’ll support him all the way. I’m sure his Dad will buy him a handheld Garmin GPS if he needs it.

What kinds of sports are your kids interested in?

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

This entry was posted in Mommy Moments, Sports. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Mommy Moments: Sports

1. Jona says:

future athlete! ano kayang sports? let’s see…
    my MM this week
    btw, i haven’t told you ata, you’re in my list of friends at my footer widget. thanks!

2. EINz says:

hmn, swimmer? Funny how we visualized things- usually, mothers are more excited than the kids in finding out what activities he definitely excels into. Kudos to us, mommies!

See my sporty kid here:

3. Mrs. M says:

One thing is for sure, you’ll have a healthy sports man someday.

I enjoyed your photos.

Weeeee, love ko yan olympian.. thanks for letting me know about your url..

5. Dhemz says:

ang cute…am sure pretty soon he will be interested in a lot of sports…enjoy muna ang childhood moments….:)

6. Rcel says:

Our kids have the same age and we haven’t enrolled her in any sports lessons yet. Hope to see yours being a racer or a swimmer of whatever sports he will love to master soon! 🙂

Visiting for MM! Hope to see you at my FAMILY ON SPORTS photos shared! Have a great weekend! 🙂

7. Jellybelly says:

It’s great that Justin has varied interests! Making the Olympics is a great goal 🙂

8. Darly says:

the kids are a lot of fun talaga, and im just amazed how brave they are in trying different things

Enjoy the week ahead momi T, thanks for the visit. God bless!

9. Patrick is into racing too ,but more on cars. 🙂

10. anne says:

the rider in the making, next time baka mag ka car race din ito hehehe

11. dorry lyn says:

agree with u mom.. only time will tell..

late visit from MM