Mommy Moments: Filipino Ako!

In celebration of Filipino Month, the students at my son’s school are encouraged to wear Filipino costumes every Wednesdays and Fridays of August.

My son wears a Katipunero costume every Wednesdays, but on Fridays, he wears his Pilipinas shirt (polo shirt with the Philippine flag).

Below are pictures of my son taken at home before he went to school last week.

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

signature
This entry was posted in Filipino, Filipino Costume, Mommy Moments. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Mommy Moments: Filipino Ako!

1. Shydub says:

ang laki na ni justin mommy tetcha. bagay sa kanya ang maging katepunero heheh. parang apo ni andres bonifacio hehe jok lang, I have so many fun memories tuwing linggo ng wika. mga istudyante ko before pina susuot ko din ng mga ganito

2. Pinx says:

your son is so cute… and the katipunero costume suits him well… bagay… hehehe… happy Buwan ng Wika! visiting from MM!

Justin looks great on katipunero outfit.

4. anne says:

Akala ko si Andres Bonifacio hehehe ang cute naman niya.

5. Jellybelly says:

Cute! Complete katipunero outfit with itak! :)

6. Dhemz says:

ay ang cute….so cute! type ko yung pinoy shirt nya mami…:) may itak talaga…ehehhee…thanks po sa dalaw.

7. Divine says:

i love the shirt!!! i have to get one for my son! (why didn’t I???)

8. Rcel says:

What a gwapo son you have there, Mommy! Mas lalong gumagwapo sa Filipino costume, eh! :)

Visiting late for MM. Hope you can still check out my Proud to be Pinoy post! Thanks!

9. Mirage says:

That’s really cute! I remember my classmates wear those too for a dance number and we’d wear the counterpart…

a very cute outfit that suits him! :D happy mommy moments!