Mommy Moments: Stores

Toy stores are my son’s favorite hangout. Whenever we’re at the mall, he makes “lambing” to his Dad to buy him a toy. When there’s no special occasion, we tell our son to choose only toys that cost only Php100.00 to Php200.00. When it’s his birthday or during Christmas, he gets to choose what he likes, but of course, that has to be within his Dad’s budget. Father and son usually go to Toys R Us to buy toys.

Justin proudly showing off his latest precious find, a cheap Mickey Mouse periscope. LOL!

In Robinsons Galleria, they usually hold events at the Activity Center for some of the products being sold at Toys R Us. This sales promotion is part of their sales and marketing activity. My son was there last year when they featured Hot Wheels and this year for Transformers Dark of the Moon. In both events, Hot Wheels and Transformers toys were displayed for sale, and our son didn’t go home without a toy. LOL! That’s how persistent he is!

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

This entry was posted in Mommy Moments, Robinsons Galleria, Stores, Toys, Toys R Us. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Mommy Moments: Stores

1. I think it’s really important kids know their budget limit so they learn self control and for our pocket’s sake 🙂
    For invites, I always go to these sites. They have cool and cute designs 🙂

2. carina says:

it’s a joy for our kids to visit toy stores. it is important lang that they know na hindi lahat pwedeng bilhin ni mommy or daddy 🙂

visiting from mommy moments mami techa!

3. kwinsiagnes says:

parehas tayo… basta pag walang occassion small toy lang pero pag birthday o Christmas big toy basta kasya budget. My kid understands that… pag walang pera c mommy and daddy eh next time na lang… magsasave muna ng money…

Check out my entry this week … Thanks!

4. balatsibuyas says:

agree, pwd pag within 100-200 na toy, pag may occasion, pwd splurge ng konti:)
    have a happy weekend:)

5. anne says:

Kids really love to go to toys department thats why I dont introduce that department to my kids hahaha silly mom.

6. Mirage says:

I agree, kids loving getting lost in a toy store especially if they have a section where they could also play at…or when the attendants are friendly…

7. If my list of favorite stores will be a little longer, Toys R Us will be included because it’s where we can find lots of choices for toys. My kids love it there!

Dropping by from Mommy Moments. I hope you can check out my MM entry, too – Thanks in advance and have a great weekend!

8. Vaneneng says:

Same with my daughter, kids just love toy stores it’s like a funland for them. But we don’t have those kasushalang toy stores here in our province hehe.Btw, if you have time you can visit my MM Entry too.. happy weekend!:)

Enjoy na enjoy si Justin sa shopping hehehe.

10. Rcel says:

Hey! That good-looking boy you got right there truly deserves a trip to Toys R Us! 🙂

Visit my GROCERY SHOPPING POST, too, if you got a chance! Thanks!

11. weee! so many toys! justin’s surely having a blast! thanks for dropping by, sis!

12. Stef says:

My kids love toy stores too. Here’s my share. Happy MM.

13. peachkins says:

I think if you’re going to ask the kids..talagang toy stores ang fave nila na stores! dropping by late…

14. Returning the visit.

Wow, your son is lucky to have such generous parents.

15. Jellybelly says:

Good Training Mommy Techa! My daughter and I frequent toy stores too but I’ve never taken a picture of her there. I surely will next time 🙂

16. nuts says:

buti medyo naka graduate na ko sa toy’s section. kaya lang iba naman fave nila ngayon, accessories and other girly stuff… hehe

toy shop would be a personal favorite of my kids, especially my son! 🙂

sorry for late visit!