Mommy Moments: Parks

If there’s one park that we love to frequent, that would be Greenbelt Park in Makati. We make it a point to visit Greenbelt Park whenever we have doctors’ appointments at Makati Medical Center.

Our son likes this park because it has a pond teeming with fish, which has a few turtles and ducks, too. The second picture below was taken last year when our little boy was running after a duck in Greenbelt Park.

There are also water fountains in the park, which really amuse my son.

What’s your family’s favorite park?

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

This entry was posted in Mommy Moments, Parks. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Mommy Moments: Parks

1. Oh I miss going to Greenbelt Park. We used to have dinner there after the mass 🙂 Happy Friday!

2. Dinah says:

We have never been to Greenbelt since we live in QC but I would to visit that park one day. ha ha, hinabol talaga yung duck 😉

3. I love the sound of waterfalls. I haven’t been there in a long time. But yeah, it is such a refreshing place to be in. Cute ng little boy, gustong mag feed ng duck.

4. Mom-Friday says:

We also caught a glimpse of the duck in Greenbelt park but ran away as soon as the kids tried to follow it! :)))

5. JOY MENDIOLA says:

Yes, this is one of the few nice parks in Manila. Miss you Tetch!

6. MOmmy Jes says:

wow ang saya ng mag mommy 😀 ako wala ng mom moments kasi puro wala ko sa pic :)) puro dad moments n ahahahha makapag gawa nga ng meme n daddy moments :))

Thank you so much for your SUPPORT!!

You can now visit it and JOIN 🙂
    As for your pledge, you can send your pledge in my paypal ( you want before the contest ends.

Thank you so much!

7. Ganda na pala ng Greenbelt Park,do they still do the mass there every morning?

8. peachkins says:

We also love going to greenbelt kahit malayo sa amin!

9. dorry lyn says:

gandang place… thanks for visiting my post

10. anne says:

That’s a must to visit, hmmm when we went in Manila last month, the only place that we visited are malls wahhh and yeah the Ocean park hehehe, thanks for the visit

ustin is a character hehehe. Lovely pics ate.

12. jeng says:

I also like going to Greenbelt Park, plus it has a chapel pa. Very nice pictures! Thanks for the MM visit.

13. Rcel says:

That’s a nice park! I love water fountains, too! I can never get tired watching the waters endlessly flow! 🙂

Sorry I’m late for my MM visit! But it will never be late to check out mine: Us @ the KASH Playground! Thanks and I hope to see you! 🙂

14. Dhemz says:

wow! great shots…lalo na yung may koi fish…:)

we used to be frequent visitors at greenbelt park but since we transferred to sta rosa, we havent been there for a long time now