Mommy Moments: Home

We have a two-bedroom house in Tanza, Cavite with a garden and a garage, but we’re having that rented out. Our son hasn’t seen that place yet because he was born and raised here in Manila.

Our small one-bedroom condo unit here in Ortigas is what we now call our home sweet home. This is where we feel most secure.

While we have a small dining table, we spend more time eating on the floor, and we also enjoy eating that way! Besides, our dining table is filled with lots of things (laptop, rice bin, fruit basket, etc.). The floor in our living room is also where Justin does his artworks and plays (he actually plays everywhere in the house. LOL!).

In our bedroom is where I have my tiny office, our bed and closets. This is also where Justin calls his Dad in the office.

That’s my son doing his stuff in our humble abode.

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

This entry was posted in Home, Mommy Moments. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Mommy Moments: Home

1. Rcel says:

Kami rin, it is very often that we sit on the floor and eat there. Pinoy na pinoy, di ba? Lol. Sometimes, it’s more comfortable, too! 🙂

Cutie boy you got there nga pala! 🙂

My first time joining Mommy Moments! I hope to see you at my simple home! 🙂

2. he looks he’s having fun eating on the floor 🙂 see also my entry here:

3. Dinah says:

ang lalayo kasi ng mga bahay natin ano? but space naman is not important, as long as masaya at comfortable. and he looks both 😉

4. Pinx says:

my son loves to play on the floor too, so we always have to clean it with lysol. visiting your MM!

5. same here, areas in our home have double or triple purpose 🙂

6. Visiting from Mommy Moments. Thank you for giving us a preview of your home.

Mine is up here.

“It takes hands to build a house, but only hearts can build a home.” ~Author Unknown

7. Mom-Friday says:

A home is what you make of it, big or small. Justin looks so happy there eating his chips! 🙂

Nagbibinata na si Justin oh hehehe,..

9. My daughter loves the floor too, lahat ng activities nya dun halos. She even pulls me and tells me to sit on the floor and play.

10. anne says:

Your boy seems like so close to his Dad so sweet!

11. Mirage says:

That’s really cute! From reading your post I also sense the closeness and fun you share in the family!

12. Clarissa says:

We often eat on the floor lalo na pag maraming mga bata,small lang kasi ang table namin and the kids enjoyed eating on the floor^_^ Cutie Justin,he loves his Daddy talaga!

Thanks for the prayers,Momy Techa! It is said that it would took 10-20 years bago kami makabalik dun and we’re all hoping that we could go back the soonest. Sayang kasi ang bahay..

Thanks for dropping by!

13. jona says:

a small space is easier to keep 😀 thanks for the visit to our home.

14. MommyLES says:

kids love to anywhere..kya makalat hehe..anywayz, exercise nlng naten mga mommy ang magwalis ng bahay..hehe..thanks for the visit..

15. Sa amin din, hindi uso ang dining table,although we do have one, most of the time we ate at the coffee table and the dining table is use for some else,lol!

16. Vaneneng says:

Hello mommy tetcha! 🙂 same with my daughter, she’s not used-to in eating at our dining table she doesn’t want to sit sobrang!

anyways, thanks for the visit I appreciate it alot and Happy2 Birthday to your son! 😀 Godbless!

17. kimmy says:

same here, mommy techa, lol! my kids play anywhere and i believe they really enjoy just being in the house…

MY ENTRY is here!

18. Dhemz says:

you have a comfy home too mamidear…sensya at nahuli sa pila!

thanks for sharing your home with us 🙂 it feels as if we visited you 🙂