Mommy Moments: I Love You, Dad!

For this week’s Mommy Moments’ theme, we have to talk about or show pictures of how our kids express their love to their dads.

My almost-five-year-old son does a lot of things to make his Daddy notice him. I guess that’s also how he expresses his affection for his Daddy.

Since last week, Justin has been regularly calling his Daddy at the office to ask him what he’s doing and to seek permission to download more iPod Touch games. If his Daddy is not available to receive his call, my son would leave a message on the answering machine so that his Dad could call him back.

Justin talking to his Dad on the phone

Justin is also particularly sweet to his Dad when hubby buys him toys. Just last Sunday, his daddy bought him two new toys because they’re on sale.

The next day, when hubby was already in the office, Justin wrote a thank-you note for his Daddy, which he gave to hubby when he came home from work that night. Justin wrote the following in his thank-you note: “Dear Daddy – Thank You Daddy – I Love You Daddy – Thank You Daddy.” I’m sure that sincere gesture of my son warmed my hubby’s heart, although he didn’t show it.

How do your kids show their love for their daddies?

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

This entry was posted in Daddy, I Love You, Mommy Moments. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Mommy Moments: I Love You, Dad!

1. MommyLES says:

Wow. my little boy love to write little notes to his Dad..kaya lang wala ako photos..kc lagi dala ni Daddy yung mga notes..Visiting for MM..Hope you can drop by to check my entry Love You Dad

2. Stef says:

Justin is such a sweet boy.
    Hope you can check out my MM entry too. Thanks!

3. anne says:

My kids always called their dad too on the phone and even how busy their dad in the office he would always answer them. So sweet. Mine is up I hope you can check thanks

4. imriz says:

oh, that was so sweet. daddy’s heart would surely melt on the sweet note:)

5. Your little boy is so sweet 🙂

6. Vhen says:

wow, your kiddo is so sweet.. can’t wait for my daughter to write a note for her dadee also…

here’s mine:

ssee yah!

7. Sweet!!!

Visiting from Mommy Moments. Thanks for sharing.

My share for the week is up here.

Through sweet kisses and hugs, my two burritos ware very vocal when it comes to expressing what they feel for us. You are raising Justin so well ate. Please join us at Color Connection every weekend if you have time,..

9. bingkaycoy says:

Boys are usually closer to their dads admiring them as their “heroes.” And your little boy is so sweet.The drawing is so heartwarming.

10. Bette says:

ang cute naman ng letter nya … with drawings pa! 🙂

11. cheerful says:

he is so sweet and his dad, too! my boy always do cards and crafts for Daddy, neverforget to say goodnight and i love you’s, God bess before bedtime…every morning off to school he always have little chat with Daddy and they just enjoyed more time together, basically Daddy can answer more smart questions than me, hehehe! my little girl just do lots cuddles, hugs and kisses..and they are dancing and singing together! 🙂 visiting you from MM and wishing you a great week! 🙂

justin is so sweet 🙂

13. Dinah says:

wow, your son is too sweet 😉