Mommy Moments: Father’s Day 2011

A few days before Father’s Day, our son already prepared his Father’s Day card for his Dad that he personally made with the help of his Ate (his yaya).

First, he drew a male figure, which represented his Dad. Then he asked his Ate to cut the figure into smaller pieces, which they had to put back together using a—would you believe—a packing tape! That’s because they ran out of glue already. He then colored his Dad’s shirt and pants yellow and put hair, eyes, nose and lips on his Dad’s face. Then, he wrote: “Happy Father’s Day, Daddy. My Dear Daddy. I Love You Daddy.” As you can see, they used recycled papers for this card.

The day before Father’s Day was our mall day, and I bought hubby this stainless steel ID bracelet from EMO. They have a branch in SM Megamall. He’s been wearing this to the office every day since I gave it to him.

I still don’t have a Father’s Day gift for my Tatay. Since he loves looking at the stars, I thought Bushnell binoculars would be perfect for him!

On Father’s Day itself, we have a double Father’s Day celebration at Teriyaki Boy at Robinsons Galleria courtesy of my younger sister Meann. There are two dads in the picture: my father and my husband. We loved everything we ordered. See food details of this celebration here.

That’s how we celebrated Father’s Day 2011. How about you?

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

This entry was posted in Father's Day, Mommy Moments. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Mommy Moments: Father’s Day 2011

1. Jellybelly says:

Very nice card! Justin is very artistic and really put in a lot of effort. Daddy will surely treasure it.

2. Rossel says:

That’s sweet and cute. He’s smart too for using recycled papers. Belated happy father’s day to your dad and hubby!

3. jona says:

very artistic naman ng lil boy 😀
    i miss teriyaki boy 🙁
    my MM entry

4. MommyLES says:

wow. ang creative nmn ng little boy mo..hehe..belated happy father’s day to your hubby and your dad too.

5. ang ganda naman ng card ni little boy…nice bracelet gift to your hubby! happy father’s day to all fathers!

6. Clarissa says:

Nice bracelet gift on Father’s Day!No wonder your hubby loves to wear it a lot,super nice kasi^_^

Thanks for dropping by,Mommy Tetcha!Belated Happy Father’s Day to your husband and to your Tatay^_^

7. Lynn says:

Wow, that’s a very nice card. It’s really creative of your son to come up with a Father’s Day card with his “dad” in it. And that was a nice gift from you. 🙂

That’s a very nice gift ate and great celebration too.

9. anne says:

Your husband must be so delighted and thankful for that bracelet. And your son is so sweet and so adorable.

10. Your son is very creative, how nice! His dad must be very happy and thankful for the nice gifts he received. And no matter how we spend a special occasion like this, what’s important is we spend it with people close to our heart. Dropping by via “Mommy Moments”. I hope you can visit my entry, too – Thanks in advance and God bless!

11. kimmy says:

hey! that is really SWEET!

My entry is right HERE!

Justin is really creative! 😀

and what a great gift from you too!

being together is what it is all about! :d so happy that you were able to spend the day with your hubby and your dad! 🙂

13. peachkins says:

awwww… waht a nice way to celebrate Father’s DAy.