I was invited to the launch of LG Electronics’ Cinema 3D TV and Smart TV held at the Isla Ballroom of Shangri-La Hotel in Edsa last May 23, 2010. The event was hosted by Sarah Meier.
LG’s Cinema 3D TV
According to Cyd Montebon, product marketing head of LG Electronics Philippines, “When it comes to watching 3D entertainment for longer periods in greater comfort, LG’s Cinema 3D TV is the perfect choice. We’re eager to show everyone just how exciting our new 3D TVs are and why we’re confident this will become the industry standard for 3D TV technology.”
Here are the reasons why LG’s CINEMA 3D TV is better:
1. It employs Film Patterned Retarder (FPR) technology, which produces a 3D picture that is flicker-free. This reduces dizziness and eye fatigue.
2. LG’s Cinema 3D glasses weigh no more than 16 grams, which makes them comfortable to wear for long periods of time. They’re also very affordable.
3. It offers a brighter picture, flexible viewing positions and a wide viewing angle.
4. It has a highly advanced 2D to 3D conversion feature, so lack of content will never be a problem.
5. Its simple Home Dashboard and Magic Motion Remote Control allows viewers to access premium content from top global providers, locally sourced shows and LG Apps specifically designed for use on Smart TVs.
LG’s Smart TV
If you want simple and effective control over your home entertainment experience, then choose LG Smart TV.
1. It has a home dashboard feature that allows viewers full entertainment access from a single screen.
2. It lets the users access the Internet directly on the big screen.
3. It allows access to content on your PC or Smart phone.
4. It is equipped with the Magic Motion Remote Control that offers single click access by dragging and dropping, just like a PC.
5. It features various LG apps that make TV viewing more enjoyable.
The Cinema 3D TV and the Smart TV will be available in all leading appliance stores nationwide this May 2011.