Mommy Moments: Birthday Photos

For two years now, Justin has been celebrating his birthday in school. He celebrated his 3rd and 4th birthdays with his classmates and teachers.

Nursery class, Justin’s 3rd birthday

Pre-kindergarten class, Justin’s 4th birthday

Looking at these pictures really makes me nostalgic. My innocent-looking 3-year-old boy is now a young man. Oh, how time flies!

He’ll be celebrating his 5th birthday again in school this July, his last there because he’ll be entering big school next year.

Click the badge above to see more Mommy Moments’ entries.

This entry was posted in Birthday Party, Mommy Moments. Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Mommy Moments: Birthday Photos

Ang bilis ng panahon ano ate.. Link up mo to sa nostalgia meme sa Nostalgic Marveling ate hehehe. If you have time, you can join us every thursday.

2. karen says:

advance happy birthday to your son sis…seems your son and his friends had a good time eating…visiting from Mommy Moments…Im your newest follower, hope you’ll follow me back…

take a peek on my entry

3. rj's mama says:

so true sis, time does fly so fast. i remember my son at that age, now he’s 9 turning 10 this june. i really cry while hugging him tight at night while he’s asleep, i can’t help but think na in a few years mas malaki na sya sa akin. hays, drama ng mommy 😀

my new blogs, hope you can follow
    healthy mind and body 101 | entertainment bulletin

4. Jellybelly says:

Mommy Techa, is this at the Schoolroom? Looks like Teacher Kelvin. I enrolled my daughter there for the summer to see if she likes it.

5. Sarah A. says:

Bilis ng panahon, 5 na si cute boy? 🙂

Happy Mommy Moments!

Here’s my MoMo entry:

Sarah A.

6. time flies too fast indeed! goodness, 5 years is like 1 year lang for me of being a mom. you have every reason to be nostalgic! 😉

7. MommyLES says:

ang bilis talaga ng panahon, and we can’t help our kids from growing up too fast. Happy weekend

8. Pinx says:

my son had his first school birthday party too last January. it was fun! the kids had a great time. visiting your MM entry! hope you can drop by mine too!

9. imriz says:

getting bigger na. saya tlg pg sa school ang celebration.

10. Mom-Friday says:

It’s really fun for the kids to celebrate in school and feel “bida” on their special day 🙂 Big boy na si Justin!

11. Stef says:

I’m a new follower. It’s nice that kids get to celebrate their bdays at school nowadays, right? Happy MM! Please also check out my entry . Thanks!

12. mommy jes says:

hi sis!! thanks for the visit!

Your son seemed enjoying his brthday in school…si ishi nag bday once sa school after nun ayaw n nya dun kasi wal daw party :))

Happy MM!

13. christina says:

ang bilis lumaki ng mga bata, kung pwede lng sana they’ll stay na lang as babies..

14. January says:

ang bilis nga ng panahon.. hay naku hehe.. i love the cake..:)

Came in late for Mommy Moments here’s My MM

15. Cookie says:

same here mommy. i miss my daughters’ early years in life kaya i try to savor the moment with them. nice pics. the kids had a blast!

16. cheerful says:

looks like its fun…beautiful cake! hmm…nung nasa pinas pa kami, cj’s always have party din sa school, well, even on his last birthday dito! great pictures with great memories! happy weekend!

17. mel cole says:

happy kid 🙂 loved his car cake My Mommy Moments Hope you can visit mine too.

18. joyfull says:

time flies talaga..Cute little boy..

Thanks fro visiting..Happy MM

19. Cecile says:

i know what you mean Tetcha, ang bilis ng panahon noh…? si jake ko rin mag 7 na sa July eh :-)!

20. You must be more nervous about your young man entering the big school than he is :). Time does fly so fast. No, time doesn’t fly….it zooms past us! It’s good we have these memories to look back on…over and over again…

Here’s my MM entry

21. raya says:

my boy loves lighting mc queen too! cars just rock! happy birthday to your boy. mine is up at

22. kimmy says:

oh, what a happy birthday! the kids were having so much fun! love the Thomas cake…

23. Mylene says:

Napakabilis talaga ng panahon. May munting binata ka na.

24. MaiThreeBoyz says:

yes, time indeed flies! I like celebrating birthdays at school. It’s less stressful that a having a part and the kids all have great time in their own comfort zone. Good luck on the big school!

• MaiThreeBoyz says:

Let me edit that, ahahaha. My five year is wrestling with me on the mouse.

–yes, time indeed flies! I like celebrating birthdays at school. It’s less stressful than having a party elsewhere and the kids all have great time in their own comfort zone. Good luck on the big school!

Ayan, better. Happy week ahead, Tetcha!

25. jeng says:

Same age pala sila ni Joaqui, but Joaqui will be turning 5 sa December pa. Me too, I get nostalgic every time I look at his previous birthday photos. Thank you for the MM visit!

this is such a nostalgic theme din no? 🙂 happy mommy moments!

27. Dhemz says:

oh my! ang saya-saya naman nang celebration…with treats pa!

28. Momy Marlyn says:

your little prince really enjoyed celebrating his birthday with his classmates!!
    Happy MM!

29. bingkaycoy says:

Advance happy birthday to your son…I bet you are one proud Mama.

30. shydub says:

Bilis ng panahon ano, ilang taon na si justin mommy tetcha/