Do you want to win an all-expense paid trip to a Philippine destination of your choice for two? Well, you can! All you need to do is to share your favorite published “Philippines through a fresh perspective” feature.
Two second prize winners will win Php10,000.00 each.
Two third prize winners will win Php5,000.00 each.
1. The Bonamine Basta Pinas Write Your Own Ticket contest is open to all legitimate journalism professionals residing in the Philippines.
2. All entries must be original and published within the period March 22, 2011 to May 31, 2011.
3. Articles should be written in English. Filipino/Chinese entries should be accompanied by an English translation.
4. Each journalist may submit multiple entries. Entries may be nominated by colleagues, editors, publishers, TV producers and/or entered by the journalist.
5. Each entry must be submitted with a clear and properly accomplished Entry Form. One entry per envelope. Entry forms are available upon request from the Secretariat or may be downloaded at the Basta Pinas website, www.bastapinas.com.ph
6. Each entry must be placed in a long brown envelope clearly labeled with the participant’s name, publication/station/website represented and entry category on the upper left hand corner of the envelope.
7. All entries must be sent to The Basta Pinas Write Your Own Ticket Secretariat,
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide,
24th Floor, Picadilly Star Building,
4th Ave. Corner 27th Street,
Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila
Attention: Katherine Calilao
Telephone Number: + 632 238-7000
8. All entries must be submitted no later than 5:00 PM on May 31, 2011
(entries submitted later than 5:00 PM on May 31, 2011 will no longer be honored).
9. There will be a two-stage judging process. Only shortlisted entries from the 1st stage will be forwarded to the 2nd stage judges. Final judging will take place two (2) weeks before the awarding ceremony.
10. Winners will be announced on the Basta Pinas website on June 30, 2011.
11. Two grand prize winners will be awarded a trip for two to a destination of their choice in the Philippines.*
12. A prize of P5,000 and a trophy will be awarded to two 2nd and two 3rd runner up winners.
*subject to approval of Bonamine
IMPORTANT: To be eligible, entries must be originally written, by-lined pieces that are not lifted in part or reproduced in entirety from any press release or sources such as the Internet, books or other publications. Sources used or cited must be credited within the article .