Because dengue is deadly, I make it a point to protect my four-year-old son from being bitten by dengue mosquitoes. Whenever he would go to the playground, I make him wear pajamas so his legs are covered and safe from mosquito bites. I would also apply mosquito repellent lotion on other exposed parts of his body.
However, some mosquito repellent lotions give off an unpleasant scent, are greasy and contain harmful substances, so eventually I stopped using mosquito repellent lotion on my son. I also stopped sending him to the playground for safety reasons.
Now, all moms would be glad to know that there’s a better alternative to mosquito repellent lotions. Ainon Baby has recently come up with a mosquito repellent patch that is proven safe and effective for our kids.
Consider the following features of the Ainon Mosquito Repellent Patch:
1. It is made of high polymer non-weave fabric, it is non-toxic and and contains no DEET.
2. It uses pure and natural nanometer citronella essential oil.
3. Patches are individually-shaped as cute Ainon Babies.
4. It uses US 3M Sticker that does not fall off easily.
5. It attaches on clothes, pants, crib, stroller or any material.
6. It repels mosquitoes and bugs within 1 cubic meter area for more or less 72 hours.
7. It is safe and has no harmful side effects.
8. It is convenient to use and bring anywhere (ideal for traveling, outing & camping).
Using the Ainon Mosquito Repellent Patch is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Peel off the patch from its backing and attach on a clean and dry area of clothing or item.
2. Do not stick on the skin.
3. After opening, keep unused patches sealed in its resealable pouch to maintain product effectiveness.
I’m sure all moms out there can now heave a sigh of relief knowing that they have a reliable partner in keeping their kids safe from dengue.