Boracay Regency: A Great Place to Stay in Boracay

We spent three days and two nights at Boracay Regency Beach Resort and Convention Center (Boracay Regency) last November 26 to 28, 2010. We availed of Philippine Airlines’ PALakbayan LITE package that includes air fare and hotel accommodation with complimentary buffet breakfast. We had to pay Php10,000.00 per adult and Php5,000.00 per kid.

We were billeted in a Deluxe Room that has the following amenities: one queen-sized bed and one single-sized bed, sitting area, cable television, minibar with refrigerator and balcony overlooking the swimming pool.

The room also has an in-room electronic safe, an electronic room key, a telephone, an alarm clock and a coffee- and tea-making facility. High-speed Internet access is also available, but there’s an additional charge. Their bathroom amenities include hot and cold shower, towels, hairdryer, a secondary phone and Boracay Regency toiletries.

Guests are assured of prime beach space when staying at Boracay Regency because this hotel has the longest beachfront in the island.

Guests get to try different restaurants at Boracay Regency, too, such as Seabreeze Café, Zhu Asian Cuisine, Christina’s, Regency Food Plaza, MO2 Wave Bar, Gazebo Grill and Garden Pool Bar.

What we had for lunch (Day 1 and Day 2) at Seabreeze Cafe

At Gazebo Grill

At Zhu Asian Cuisine

This hotel also has swimming pools, a gym and wellness center, a business center and a mini shop. You can call Boracay Regency for special discounted rates, or you can check out their website for more information. I’m just not sure if they have opted for managed hosting for their website, but that’s beside the point. You can also reserve online if you like.

Their swimming pools

We would have stayed longer at Boracay Regency if we could, but work awaited, so we had to be home after 3 days of rest and relaxation at Boracay.

Boracay Regency Beach Resort
Balabag, Boracay, Malay, Aklan
Located at Station 2, in the middle of Boracay’s long stretch of white sand beach
Telephone Number: (63) (36) 288-6111-117

Manila Sales Office
Boracay Regency Corporate Center
1212 A, Mabini Street,
Ermita, Manila
Telephone Number: (02) 5238707 , (02) 5238708 , (02) 5232899
(02) 5284706 , (02) 5284995

This entry was posted in Boracay Package, Boracay Regency, Boracay Trip 2010. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Boracay Regency: A Great Place to Stay in Boracay

this looks like a nice place to stay in! 😀

2. Mom-Friday says:

I'm sure you all enjoyed your r&r! i miss Bora! :\ it's been 9 years for me…

3. I’ve never been to Boracay but I’ll keep this hotel in mind when we finally get to go to that island.

4. Michi says:

I haven’t tried the PALakbayan LITE package but you got a good deal. I know that the rate of Boracay Regency is quite steep. When we went to Boracay we just stayed in cheap hotel and not beach front.

5. MrsMartinez says:

Not bad for its price ah. The room is quite big.

6. Ruth says:

The place is a sweetheart! But I ‘ll choose a much cheaper place than this one. It’s too expensive for my budget. Haha 🙂

7. Janice says:

I’ve been to Boracay twice already but haven’t tried staying at this place. Will try to check it out the next time we plan a trip there.

8. That package is a good deal. Now, I miss bora, haha.

9. thanks for sharing.
    i wish to go to boracay with my family before the summer ends.

10. emiliana says:

I love the boracay regency shoreline! I’ll add this to my bucket list.

11. The package price is not bad, afterall the place is stunning…

12. Macy Santos says:

Been frequenting Boracay for over 2 decades now and considered Aklan as my second home but unfortunately haven’t tried staying in Boracay Regency. BTW, I love Seabreeze restaurant. Sure will consider staying here soon.

13. Ayi says:

I wanted to go to Boracay with my kids. Will surely check this out once I book a trip 🙂

14. Millie says:

Awwww, Regency Boracay was the first beach/hotel we went to when we arrived here. Ang saya! But, now that we are limited sa budget, I don’t think we can afford pa! Nice photos, too!

15. Amethystine says:

Looks like a cozy place! Thanks for sharing, we might consider this in our future plans 🙂