Mommy Moments: Newborn Days

When I became pregnant, I feared the day I was going to give birth precisely because I didn’t want to experience pain and undergo surgery for the second time; the first time I went under the knife was when I had an open-head surgery in 2004 for the removal of my pituitary tumor. I delivered via a caesarean section, and the excruciating pain started when I woke up after my Ob/Gyn had stitched up my belly. Any small movement I make brought excruciating pain, which lasted for days. But seeing my son for the first time made me forget what I was feeling. Here are some photos of my son’s newborn days.

Fresh from the oven

Looking immaculate

Bonding time with Mommy

Striking a pose with his pediatrician

Sleeping soundly at home

Click on the badge above to see more exciting Mommy Moments’ entries.

This entry was posted in Mommy Moments, Newborn. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Mommy Moments: Newborn Days

1. Mga Epal says:

as stuborn as we are, we agree with each other when we talk about our moms. and that is that they're special. Nice mommy moment you have here.. even us, had to take a moment to get serious. haha

2. Linda @ My Trendy Tykes says:

Awww! Sweet pics

3. Enchie says:

It was indeed all worth it. You stayed strong and and now very happy 🙂

4. Evan's Mom says:

The first CS went fine for me, I didn't feel any pain. But on the second time, when I had Eldrick, it was unbearable! I stayed on bed a day longer than our plan. But then they are worth every bit of the pain 🙂

5. Cecile says:

i know what you have felt that time, tetcha….i went to c-section, too when i had jake…but seeing our baby for the first time made us forget the pain and suffering we had….he is very cute!

6. ♥Willa♥ says:

awwww…the pain of CS but after everything and now with our oh-so-handsome boys…It's all worth it and I'm so willing to do it again if I have to. 🙂

7. Jac says:

Cs ka rin pla mommy pareho tayo I know how painful it was talaga lalo na may time na super sakit awww!!But the pain is all worth it.
    I love the baby pictures of Justin.He's Adorable :D…I Miss you mommy Tetcha Hugs!!

8. onlinemommy says:

Parang ang sakit sakit ng CS tas parang ang tagal pa gumaling 🙁 unlike pag normal, mejo normal na ulit after few days. Naglalaba na nga ako mommy ng mga lampin after a week 😀