I received this award from Race of Beyond Horizons. Thanks so much, Race, for thinking of me.
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
The only purpose I had in mind when I started blogging was “to document my son’s developmental milestones, all for posterity’s sake.” Those are the exact words in my blog description. But ideas pop here and there, and I see things around me that I feel I should write about out of the need for self-expression. I also get to meet some wonderful people through blogging and learn lots of things from reading other people’s experiences in their blogs. I’ve also started earning money from blogging since June, which I consider a bonus treat.