Thanks, Kikamz, for this fun hubby tag.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
– News, sports, or movies.
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
– Caesar salad dressing.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
– Paksiw na bangus (milkfish stew).
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
5. What shirt size does he have?
– Large here in the Philippines.
6. What shoe size does he have?
– US 8.5.
7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
8. What would he eat everyday if he could?
– Pasta dishes.
9. What is his favorite cereal?
– He doesn’t eat cereals.
10. What would he never wear?
– Muscle shirts.
11. What is his favorite sports team?
– Los Angeles Lakers.
12. Who did he vote for?
– He doesn’t vote.
13. Who is his best friend?
– I’d like to think it’s me.
14. What is something he does, but you wish he wouldn’t do?
– He puts used hanky in our underwear drawer on the pretext that it was unused.
15. What is his heritage?
16. You bake him a cake, what kind of cake?
– I’m not into baking, but he likes chocolate cake.
17. Did he play sports in high school?
– Does chess count as sport?
18. What could he spend hours doing?
– Internet. Play chess. Watch TV/movies.
19. What is the unique talent that he has?
– He’s good at finding solutions to work-related problems.
20. What’s his type of coffee?
– He’s not supposed to drink anything with caffeine, so coffee is a no-no these days.
Thanks, Enchie, for this Kreative Blogger Award.
Rules: To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
– I’m not fond of flowers and chocolates.
– I’m a huge rice eater.
– I get irritated when our house is unkempt.
– I’m not good at remembering directions.
– I know all of my immediate family’s birthdays, birth years included.
– It takes me ages to reply to text messages, but only when I’m very busy.
– Even when there’s a helper, I’m the one giving my son his morning and evening baths.
This Kreativ Blogger award goes to the following creative bloggers: