9 Responses to Disappointed with My EON Cyber Account

1. Enchie says:

Hi mommy tetcha! I'm sorry to hear this. Several banks aside from Union bank is already open for paypal transfer. As long as you have an account with them. Bank of the Philippine Islands, BDO (i think). You can also ask your local savings bank.

You can check here: http://www.pinoymoneytalk.com/bank-code-philippines-withdraw-paypal/

2. onlinemommy says:

This is really frustrating mommy. But don't let them ruin your day 🙂 Cheer up. Try Mommy Enchie's suggestion. Ako nga rin d ko pa alam paano ma eencash ung mga nacredit n payment sa paypal, d ko p pinagiisipan kse maliit pa lng naman nyahahhaa…

Thanks din for sharing this info at least me warning na about Union bank's service.

Cheer up for tomorrow is another day nyahahaha… napakinggan ko lng yan 😀 I hope it made you smile 😀

there are many other banks where you can transfer your money.

i myself havent started to transfer the money i have in paypal to any local bank yet. i am thinking of getting an EON account as it has been recommended by most bloggers.. but I havent decided yet.. i have a few more weeks since I am waiting for my paypal money to be at least 7000 so there wont be any charges from paypal…

list of banks where you can transfer your paypal money…

5. niko says:

very frustrating tlga. i feel for u.

do u have savings account at BPI? i am using my BPI account in withdrawing my paypal money. they charge P150 per withdrawal.

am also looking for other banks who do not charge that much. 🙂

6. pehpot says:

Do you have Niko? I have ben abusing NIko and her BPI account..LOL

anyways, Tetch, BDO has a new product and they say it works like a debit card too and with a visa logo, I am not sure yet if it works with paypal. I haven't tried opening an account because I don't have valid ids (waaaah)

Thanks for sharing this to us. I never thought that they were quite strict with the names.

Make or Break

7. Cecile says:

wow, balik kaya may fee pa dyan sa Pinas pag nagtransfer ng money from paypal, dito kasi wala akong fee eh; anyway, cheer up dear, at sana ma fix na yang problema sa eon account mo. as what they said, meron pang ibang banks bukod sa kanila na pwede mong gamitin. ingat!

8. Meikah says:

Wow, this is rather frustrating! Thanks for sharing your story, Techa. I also applied for an EON Card and have yet to claim it. I applied for one, because many said that it's more convenient to withdraw cash from Paypal using EON, unlike other debit cards that have hidden charges. Hmm… I hope this gets resolved soon. 🙂

9. Les says:

I’ve been using EON for several years, I am not really satisfied with their service but I don’t have other option as of now. I cannot setup my online acct with them 🙁