Book Tag

I was tagged by Willa of Smart Mommy and Online Mommy of Online Mommy’s Corner. I love to read pocket books, but when I became a mommy, I barely had time to read the morning paper, let alone a book. But this is a fun tag, and I simply couldn’t pass it up. The rules are:

1. Collect the book that you have most handy.
2. Turn to page 161.
3. Find the 5th complete sentence.
4. Cite the sentence on your blog.
5. Pass it on to 5 other victims (Oops! bloggers).

The last book that I read, which took me forever to finish, is She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb.

The 5th complete sentence of that book says:

“I been out there for fifteen minutes trying to meditate with my stomach growling.”

What impeccable timing! It’s almost lunchtime. LOL!

(Note: You can overlook the grammatical error in that sentence because writers have the right to deviate from normally accepted practices to achieve a desired effect. That right is called poetic license.)

Now, here are my victims: Kaye of RandomWAHMThoughts, Pehpot of Make or Break, Cecile of Things that Matter Most, Kittykat of Amazingly Me, and Ela of Tales of the Domesticated Husband’s Wife.

This entry was posted in Tags. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Book Tag

1. Cecile says:

Tetcha, thanks for this tag ha :-); will grab this now.

salamat din sa visits and comments ha.

2. Jacris says:

the 5th complete sentence sounds interesting mommy Tetcha. Happy weekend :))

3. ♥Willa♥ says:

Thanks for doing it,Mommy Tetcha, Poetic License pala ang tawag doon, pangontra sa mga grammar police, lol!

4. a49erfangirl says:

Sounds like a fun tag! Speaking of lunch I too am hungry.

5. nel's bebi says:

thanks for tagging! sige i'll do this tag. i'll link back pag tapos na 🙂

6. Hazel says:

Do we bloggers have poetic license too? lol

7. pehpot says:

Thanks for the tag Tetcha.. unfortunately wala akong book in handy haha.. just my notebook for my blog LOL

see I answered back.. mejo late nga lang… ngaragers sa new domain eh hehe

join ka ba sa August 13?