Mommy Moments: Bonding Time

This week’s theme is “Bonding Time.”

Even before we had Justin, my husband and I have both been mall lovers. When Justin was born, our weekly trips to the mall have become even more fun and exciting. Our family loves eating out, playing games or just strolling around.

Justin and Mommy riding the carousel at the Shangri-La Plaza Mall

Justin and Daddy beside Doraemon at Tom’s World, Robinsons Galleria

Justin and Mommy at Burgoo, Robinsons Galleria

Justin and Daddy at Glorietta Mall

Justin and Mommy at Greenbelt Park

Justin and Daddy playing the Animal Train at Tom’s World, Robinsons Galleria

If you want to join Mommy Moments, visit Chris’ The Mommy Journey.

This entry was posted in Bonding Moments, Mommy Moments. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Mommy Moments: Bonding Time

1. Mrs. E says:

kami rin mall rats! have a great weekend. 🙂

2. pehpot says:

Mommy just an advisory:

They just made an upgrade on Blogger Following, Google Friends Connect are now being integrated to it. I have been using both features. To prevent any public humiliation on the users, Google set the settings of Blogger following to private. If you have noticed that I am not following you, I already fixed the followers issue.

I hope that it will not affect our blogging relationship.
    Have a nice day!

Make or Break

3. Elizabeth says:

we love malling din! nku, sobrang di kumpleto week namin pag di kmi naka-drop by sa mall!
    ok din naman kasi un for the kids kasi they get to stroll after the whole week at school. it’s a break I would like them to have khit magastos! 🙂

4. Enchie says:

Mall goers din kami 😀 we love going playing in timezone and tom’s world. Maybe one of these days we might recognize each other ;D

5. Lynn says:

It’s the same story with me and my family – mall on weekends, eat out, arcades, etcetera. It’s a good break for all of us. 🙂 Happy weekend!

6. Evan's Mom says:

We love going to the mall too. And it certainly becomes more fun when we bring our kid along. I can see Justin has been enjoying his malling time with mommy and daddy.
    Enjoy your weekend mommy 🙂

7. Twinkie says:

Oh malls! Ika nga ng Ayala, love ’em all! Hehe!

Twinkie Calls

8. Heart of Rachel says:

Thanks for sharing all these wonderful photos. We love weekends too. It’s a perfect time to bond with the family. We also enjoy spending time at the mall.