Chris of Mommy Journey gave me two awards: the Noblesse Oblige Award and the Honest Scrap Award. Thanks so much, Chris!
This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire, strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog, one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older posts to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
I am happy that my blog’s stats has improved considerably since September of last year. This is due largely to my regular Entrecard droppers. I’m also glad to be meeting other mommy bloggers. I am passing on this award to Yin, Rachel, and Kaye.
The rules for the Honest Scrap award
A. first list 10 honest things about yourself – and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B. pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
Here is my list:
1. I’m not very fond of flowers and chocolates.
2. Rice is my comfort food.
3. I’m not a techie person, but I’m willing to learn.
4. I’m poor at remembering friends’ birthdays.
5. I’m a paranoid mom.
6. I’m an Entrecard dropaholic.
7. If I have all the money in the world, I won’t work anymore. I’ll just take care of my son and blog.
8. After my open-head surgery, I became more afraid of doctors, hospitals and medical procedures.
9. I’m afraid of dogs. If I see dogs wandering on the streets, I always think they’re going to bite me.
10. I get really upset when I don’t have Internet connection for two reasons: (a) I can’t work and (b) I can’t blog.